Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Post not found!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

BREAKING NEWS - CIA Director David Petraeus has submitted his resignation. He asked to be released for "personal" reasons. But, this is very coincidentaly timing - 3 days after Obama's reelection. Normally this position is very stable and does not change when President is reelected. FOX news has also reported that there was a meeting scheduled yesterday for CIA higherups which was cancelled, and instead Petraeus was called into a meeting with President Obama yesterday. Petraeus is saying that he is resigning because he had engaged in an extra-marital affair (he has been married 37 years).

Does anyone besides me think he is really resigning because he had an affair? If so, most of the White House cabinet and administration should probably resign (I know I'm being a bit cynical here). And, he resigns right before the biggest hearings on Benghazi? I suspect a deal has been struck between Mr. Obama and Mr. Petraeus.

Nov 9th 2012 new

It's the CIA...the truth is probably far stranger than you ever can imagine.

Nov 9th 2012 new

COVER UP GONE WILD !!!!1

NEXT THEY WILL REPORT THAT PATREAUS 'S AFFAIR WAS WITH MARILYN MONROE

THEY ARE ALL PATHOLOGICAL LIARS!!!!!!

Nov 9th 2012 new

tHERE IS A REASON THE STOCK MARKET DROPPED ALMOST 500 POINTS 2 DAYS AFTER THE ELECTION.

WE ARE SOON TO BE BANCKRUPT GREECE ON STEROIDS !!!!!!!!

Nov 9th 2012 new

Curiouser and curiouser - now they are reporting that this came about because the FBI was involved in an investigation that led to a woman who is writing a biography of Petraeous. What?

Nov 9th 2012 new

Tin foil hats for everyone!!

Nov 9th 2012 new

(Quote) Clarence-698070 said: Tin foil hats for everyone!!
(Quote) Clarence-698070 said:

Tin foil hats for everyone!!

--hide--

Excuse me. Did you have an intelligent comment to make? What you said certainly wasn't (in addition to being rude).

Nov 9th 2012 new

(Quote) Patricia-29176 said: BREAKING NEWS - CIA Director David Petraeus has submitted his resignation. He asked to be relea...
(Quote) Patricia-29176 said:

BREAKING NEWS - CIA Director David Petraeus has submitted his resignation. He asked to be released for "personal" reasons. But, this is very coincidentaly timing - 3 days after Obama's reelection. Normally this position is very stable and does not change when President is reelected. FOX news has also reported that there was a meeting scheduled yesterday for CIA higherups which was cancelled, and instead Petraeus was called into a meeting with President Obama yesterday. Petraeus is saying that he is resigning because he had engaged in an extra-marital affair (he has been married 37 years).

Does anyone besides me think he is really resigning because he had an affair? If so, most of the White House cabinet and administration should probably resign (I know I'm being a bit cynical here). And, he resigns right before the biggest hearings on Benghazi? I suspect a deal has been struck between Mr. Obama and Mr. Petraeus.

--hide--
He resigned FIVE days before he had to testify and he now does NOT have to testify???? Are you telling me that after having this affair for who knows how long that he couldn't wait FIVE days before resigning???? And why doesn't he still have to testify anyway???? What really gets me is how the news, even Fox, are making it out like he is doing the noble thing by resigning because of the affair...excuse me, but did he have to tell the world WHY he was resigning and embarrass his wife to the whole world??? He did it so he could have a viable reason for retiring and still some how appear noble??? THERE is NO way these people should keep getting away with this stuff....they are making a mockery of the justice system and making republicans out to look like total idiots along with the few democrats that also want to know what happened. REALLY, he couldn't wait FIVE days to retire though he cheated on her for how long....idiots. Again, what really gets me is the sympathy he is getting.

Nov 9th 2012 new

Really he couldn't wait FIVE days after cheating on her for however long...five days till he was supposed to testitfy...right...I'm so sick of the cover ups.

Nov 9th 2012 new

(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: Really he couldn't wait FIVE days after cheating on her for however long...five days till he...
(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said:

Really he couldn't wait FIVE days after cheating on her for however long...five days till he was supposed to testitfy...right...I'm so sick of the cover ups.

--hide--

He can testify as a private citizen or they can subpoena him. So, it might take a bit longer, but I do believe he will be called to testify. I do feel sorry for his wife forever. It is bad enough to have a husband who cheats, but to then come out in public is awful for the woman- how embarrassing to air one's dirty laundry in public!

Posts 1 - 10 of 124