Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

So, ladies and gentlemen....

What, in a profile, makes you want to reach out and get to know someone?

11/10/2012 new

I get in touch when a guy has a complete profile, says something about love of God and family, and is within my age range! I'm pretty open to just meeting people at this point! laughing cool

11/10/2012 new
I use them for all sorts of things. From wishing a happy birthday, to expressing an intetest in learning moe about the recipiant. Granted i dont get many replies like everyone else.
11/10/2012 new

Ok, I'll share a few of my secrets from my 3 years of experience on this site... all guaranteed NOT to work! laughing

theheart

11/10/2012 new
I'm going to try out a new policy (moreso because I get annoyed with my feelings of unrequited affection): ONLY send out emotigram or message IF the guy viewed me first or messaged me first.

If dating is like fishing Gone Fishing! - you gotta go where the goldfish are (CM, church, bars, etc), gotta use the right bait and equipment lady's handkerchief (looking your best and being confident in your self worth), gotta start fishing when the fish are interested Blinded by love (they check out the bait), then you gotta wait until the fish bites, then reel it in carefully Gone Fishing! so as to keep your heart lovestruck! hug and the line doesn't snap or the comes off your line (keep them interested by not being predictable, manipulative, overbaring, or unreliable). thumbsup crossfingers Happy :fishing: :veryhappy:
11/10/2012 new
Being very new here, just this past week I've tried to look at profiles of people within an acceptable age range and sent emotigram when I saw something written in their profile that peaked my interest, perhaps a common interest or the way they spoke about their family. Like others no responses but I'm willing to give it a few more weeks. I haven't quite decided yet if all of this is for me and yes I don't want to get into the trap of oh no if they don't answer what does that mean about me. That is a rode I don't want to travel.
11/10/2012 new

My reasons are to wish somebody a happy birthday, to offer emotional support, or to just be friendly.

11/10/2012 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: Ok, I'll share a few of my secrets from my 3 years of experience on this site... all guarant...
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

Ok, I'll share a few of my secrets from my 3 years of experience on this site... all guaranteed NOT to work!

--hide--

Waiting... laughing laughing laughing

11/10/2012 new

to express interest

11/10/2012 new
Haha can you not edit these post? Suppose to say "road".
Posts 1 - 10 of 51