Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Nov 10th 2012 new
Donna, Is there a lot of people from this area on here? Being new this is great to hear.
Nov 10th 2012 new
Yes, some of them still meet in the New Orleans area on a semi regular basis. And another member organized a get together in August. They took the cruise on the Riverboat and then shared a meal and mass at the Cathedral.
Nov 10th 2012 new
That sounds like fun. Thanks for the info I wasn't sure since I've never heard of the site until I saw it in the church bulletin.
Nov 10th 2012 new

(Quote) Nora-914810 said: That sounds like fun. Thanks for the info I wasn't sure since I've never heard of the site until ...
(Quote) Nora-914810 said: That sounds like fun. Thanks for the info I wasn't sure since I've never heard of the site until I saw it in the church bulletin.
--hide--

Keep posting in the Forums and you will run across some. Watch the Meet Ups and Events forums as well. Good luck in your search, hope to continue to get to know you.

Nov 10th 2012 new
Thank you same here. How long have u been on the site?
Nov 11th 2012 new

I send an emote now if I receive one. I send a message now in response to a message I receive. Sometimes I send a message in response to an emote. There isn't much room to write a message on an emote. If I receive an emote I like it if there is a message. That's just me.

Nov 11th 2012 new

(Quote) Nancy-838315 said: What makes you interested?
(Quote) Nancy-838315 said:

What makes you interested?

--hide--
Common grounds, similar interest, personality, physical attraction. Not necessarily in that order laughing

Nov 11th 2012 new

(Quote) Kahirup-898887 said: Common grounds, similar interest, personality, physical attraction. Not necessarily in that ord...
(Quote) Kahirup-898887 said:

Common grounds, similar interest, personality, physical attraction. Not necessarily in that order

--hide--
For physical attraction Kahirup a profile picture is needed then for you to send an emote ????

Nov 11th 2012 new

(Quote) Kathy-730470 said: For physical attraction Kahirup a profile picture is needed then for you to send an emote ????
(Quote) Kathy-730470 said:

For physical attraction Kahirup a profile picture is needed then for you to send an emote ????

--hide--
To be totally honest, for the most part, yes. However, I read thru one's entire profile, and sometimes, the way a person writes about herself paints a picture more beautiful than a visual portrait can capture. Having said that, there are occasions that I overlook the picture (or lack thereof).

Nov 11th 2012 new

Great question, Nancy! I certainly look at a profile after a woman looks at mine. That goes double if she sends an emotigram or answers my interview.
On the profile, I look for common values, common interests, age and geographic compatibility, in no particular order. I also like to see interesting photos, even if she is not particuarly attractive.

(Quote) Nancy-838315 said: So, ladies and gentlemen.... What, in a profile, makes you want to reach out and get t...
(Quote) Nancy-838315 said:

So, ladies and gentlemen....

What, in a profile, makes you want to reach out and get to know someone?

--hide--

Posts 21 - 30 of 51