Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Nov 11th 2012 new

I have talked to men in the military, their take: Extramarital Affair is a violation of the Uniform Code of Conduct - Is the POTUS held to the same standard? POTUS should be, but probably isn't. He fessed up rather than be blackmailed into silence so the truth about Libya can come out.

Stay tuned, it's going to get interesting before it's over.

And that Security Clearance became an issue when he violated the Uniform Code of Conduct.

Nov 11th 2012 new

(Quote) Clarence-698070 said: Tin foil hats for everyone!!
(Quote) Clarence-698070 said:

Tin foil hats for everyone!!

--hide--
I save my tin foil hat for discussions about Bigfoot, 911 "truthers" and the JFK assassination. eyepopping

Nov 11th 2012 new

(Quote) Joanna-615441 said: I have talked to men in the military, their take: Extramarital Affair is a violation of the Unif...
(Quote) Joanna-615441 said:

I have talked to men in the military, their take: Extramarital Affair is a violation of the Uniform Code of Conduct - Is the POTUS held to the same standard? POTUS should be, but probably isn't. He fessed up rather than be blackmailed into silence so the truth about Libya can come out.

And that Security Clearance became an issue when he violated the Uniform Code of Conduct.

--hide--

Do you really think he wasn't blackmailed into staying silent before the election and then blackmailed into resigning just 5 days after the election and 5 days before he was scheduled to testify before a Senate committee over what happened in Libya?

This man has been dangled by the strings from the moment he first unzipped his pants.

theheart

Nov 11th 2012 new

(Quote) Joanna-615441 said: I have talked to men in the military, their take: Extramarital Affair is a violation of the Unif...
(Quote) Joanna-615441 said:

--hide--

Unless things have changed it is The uniform Code of Military Justice. POTUS does not come under the Code. And as we saw during Clinton's stint, it does not matter to the American Public. And sure as h--- does not bother Politicians in the Senate. They gave him a pass. Compared to Obummmer, however, William Jefferson C was a choir boy.

Nov 11th 2012 new

(Quote) John-336509 said: There is a lot of speculation going on here with very little in the way of facts. I strongly suspe...
(Quote) John-336509 said:

There is a lot of speculation going on here with very little in the way of facts. I strongly suspect that if the sitting president weren't so thorougly disliked hereabouts, there would be a lot less suspicion.

It is entirely possible, perhaps even probable, that we aren't hearing the whole story. But that doesn't mean it's time to start hatching conspiracy theories. There needs to be much more evidence on the table for that to become credible.

Petraeus was head of the CIA, and there are all kinds of embarrassing things that, while not illegal, can cost you a security clearance. Can't really function in an intelligence organization without one. He may well be stepping down rather than having something like that play out in public.

Just something to think about.

--hide--

In fact, for a head of the CIA, and thus having a vital role in national security, an adulterous affair practically demands dismissal due to the breach of security that represents.

That said, you have my last comments on this, and the links therein.

Nov 11th 2012 new

(Quote) Sean-851370 said: I wonder whether the Benghazi attack was meant to be some sort of October Surprise. Heh, Obama kil...
(Quote) Sean-851370 said:

I wonder whether the Benghazi attack was meant to be some sort of October Surprise. Heh, Obama killed Osama...sure....hard to believe any of these fairy tales anymore.

--hide--

There is no "fairy tale" to it, and the families of those killed certainly do not think it is!

Stevens and the Benghazi consulate appears to have been a contact point between the U.S. and the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group, a rebel group that was formally tied with Al Qaeda since at least 2007 and that succeeded in removing Gadaffi due to U.S. air support. The LIFG disbanded after overthrowing Gaddafi and taking power since you are hardly going to rebel against yourself. mischievous

Those that participated in the attack were members of the rebellion, so was it a covering of tracks or simply the reward given to those that support thugs and murderers?

Either way, the event does represent blowback from Obama's illegal air war last year.

Nov 11th 2012 new

(Quote) Patricia-29176 said: Excuse me. Did you have an intelligent comment to make? What you said certainly wasn...
(Quote) Patricia-29176 said:

Excuse me. Did you have an intelligent comment to make? What you said certainly wasn't (in addition to being rude).

--hide--

Fox news, again. How about checking out other networks around the world....just to help with the balancing the source of the news.

The CIA Director is having sex with married nut head, Paola. She writes an email to another woman in Tampa Fl, whom she suspects/believes is likely going to become a competitor in her relationship with the General, the FBI gets called in to investigate, finds out Paola and the General were at some point engaged in a sexual relationship, at one point under the General's desk in the office, now the White house made up this story to engage in a cover up of the Benghazi murder?

The CIA Director will not escape testifying on the Benghazi unfortunate incident. Now, good people I do not believe that Obama has anything to do with this....sorry

Nov 11th 2012 new

(Quote) Patricia-29176 said: BREAKING NEWS - CIA Director David Petraeus has submitted his resignation. He asked to be relea...
(Quote) Patricia-29176 said:

BREAKING NEWS - CIA Director David Petraeus has submitted his resignation. He asked to be released for "personal" reasons. But, this is very coincidentaly timing - 3 days after Obama's reelection. Normally this position is very stable and does not change when President is reelected. FOX news has also reported that there was a meeting scheduled yesterday for CIA higherups which was cancelled, and instead Petraeus was called into a meeting with President Obama yesterday. Petraeus is saying that he is resigning because he had engaged in an extra-marital affair (he has been married 37 years).

Does anyone besides me think he is really resigning because he had an affair? If so, most of the White House cabinet and administration should probably resign (I know I'm being a bit cynical here). And, he resigns right before the biggest hearings on Benghazi? I suspect a deal has been struck between Mr. Obama and Mr. Petraeus.

--hide--
Your guess is as good as mine. I had thought for some time Petraeus would have made a great President. He recently said he wasn't interested in politics, perhaps we now know why.

Nov 11th 2012 new

(Quote) Paul-866591 said: Unless things have changed it is The uniform Code of Military Justice. POTUS does not com...
(Quote) Paul-866591 said:

Unless things have changed it is The uniform Code of Military Justice. POTUS does not come under the Code. And as we saw during Clinton's stint, it does not matter to the American Public. And sure as h--- does not bother Politicians in the Senate. They gave him a pass. Compared to Obummmer, however, William Jefferson C was a choir boy.

--hide--

Paul, C'mon now. You start your statement with a note of hope and progress, then you end it with a stinker. What is up with that....WJ Clinton, a choir boy compared to Obama? Tongue in cheek, right?

Nov 11th 2012 new

This is true tinfoil stuff, with strings tied across tree branches....

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: Do you really think he wasn't blackmailed into staying silent before the e...
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

Do you really think he wasn't blackmailed into staying silent before the election and then blackmailed into resigning just 5 days after the election and 5 days before he was scheduled to testify before a Senate committee over what happened in Libya?

This man has been dangled by the strings from the moment he first unzipped his pants.

--hide--

Posts 31 - 40 of 124