Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

11/10/2012 new
(Quote) Lina-796057 said: I have one ticket available for tomorrow night's Tim Hawkins comedy show! Please contact me asap if you are...
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

I have one ticket available for tomorrow night's Tim Hawkins comedy show! Please contact me asap if you are interested, Phx CMers.

--hide--

He was such a funny comedian!!!! That was a blast!!!!!
11/10/2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: He was such a funny comedian!!!! That was a blast!!!!!
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

He was such a funny comedian!!!! That was a blast!!!!!
--hide--

I'm glad y'all are having a good time! I wish I was there instead of working this weekend sad

11/11/2012 new

Sorry, Mikey. sad Maybe you should get your priorities in order. laughing

I'm loving this group of people. Great times, good community & friendship. So glad I did this!

11/12/2012 new
(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Sorry, Mikey. Maybe you should get your priorities in order. I'm loving this group of people. G...

Sorry, Mikey. Maybe you should get your priorities in order.

I'm loving this group of people. Great times, good community & friendship. So glad I did this!

--hide--

A great big thank you to Lina for organizing such an amazing weekend!!!! The trip has been such a blast, so happy I got to meet everyone!!!!!
11/12/2012 new

Thank YOU! It was a great time for ME!
We even played a live version of Word Association--talk about making it a CM event!

11/12/2012 new
(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Thank YOU! It was a great time for ME! We even played a live version of Word Association--talk about making...

Thank YOU! It was a great time for ME!
We even played a live version of Word Association--talk about making it a CM event!

--hide--

The word association game in person was fun and interesting!
11/15/2012 new

I agree, Brenda! It was lots of fun, and eveyone was very nice. I'm so glad that we were able to be a part of this!!

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: A great big thank you to Lina for organizing such an amazing weekend!!!! The trip has been such ...
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

A great big thank you to Lina for organizing such an amazing weekend!!!! The trip has been such a blast, so happy I got to meet everyone!!!!!
--hide--

11/15/2012 new
(Quote) Angie-853770 said: I agree, Brenda! It was lots of fun, and eveyone was very nice. I'm so glad that we were able to be a part ...
(Quote) Angie-853770 said:

I agree, Brenda! It was lots of fun, and eveyone was very nice. I'm so glad that we were able to be a part of this!!

--hide--

It was lots of fun! I was thankful to attend this one!
Posts 121 - 128 of 128