Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

11/10/2012 new
(Quote) Lina-796057 said: I have one ticket available for tomorrow night's Tim Hawkins comedy show! Please contact me asap if you are...
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

I have one ticket available for tomorrow night's Tim Hawkins comedy show! Please contact me asap if you are interested, Phx CMers.

--hide--


He was such a funny comedian!!!! That was a blast!!!!!
11/10/2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: He was such a funny comedian!!!! That was a blast!!!!!
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

He was such a funny comedian!!!! That was a blast!!!!!
--hide--


I'm glad y'all are having a good time! I wish I was there instead of working this weekend sad

11/11/2012 new

Sorry, Mikey. sad Maybe you should get your priorities in order. laughing

I'm loving this group of people. Great times, good community & friendship. So glad I did this!

11/12/2012 new
(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Sorry, Mikey. Maybe you should get your priorities in order. I'm loving this group of people. G...
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

Sorry, Mikey. Maybe you should get your priorities in order.

I'm loving this group of people. Great times, good community & friendship. So glad I did this!

--hide--


A great big thank you to Lina for organizing such an amazing weekend!!!! The trip has been such a blast, so happy I got to meet everyone!!!!!
11/12/2012 new

Thank YOU! It was a great time for ME!
We even played a live version of Word Association--talk about making it a CM event!

11/12/2012 new
(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Thank YOU! It was a great time for ME! We even played a live version of Word Association--talk about making...
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

Thank YOU! It was a great time for ME!
We even played a live version of Word Association--talk about making it a CM event!

--hide--


The word association game in person was fun and interesting!
11/15/2012 new

I agree, Brenda! It was lots of fun, and eveyone was very nice. I'm so glad that we were able to be a part of this!!


(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: A great big thank you to Lina for organizing such an amazing weekend!!!! The trip has been such ...
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

A great big thank you to Lina for organizing such an amazing weekend!!!! The trip has been such a blast, so happy I got to meet everyone!!!!!
--hide--

11/15/2012 new
(Quote) Angie-853770 said: I agree, Brenda! It was lots of fun, and eveyone was very nice. I'm so glad that we were able to be a part ...
(Quote) Angie-853770 said:

I agree, Brenda! It was lots of fun, and eveyone was very nice. I'm so glad that we were able to be a part of this!!




--hide--


It was lots of fun! I was thankful to attend this one!
Posts 121 - 128 of 128