Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Smores & Sunset Lake Elsinore

Oct 26th 2012 new

Anyone interested in watching the sun set on Lake Elsinore while roasting up some smores?

Oct 27th 2012 new

Yeah, it would have been nice if I mentioned the date, huh? November 17 from 5-whenever it gets too cold. It would be nice to get a group together and just hang out. Anyone game?

Oct 27th 2012 new

What a beautiful idea! YES!

Oct 27th 2012 new

(Quote) Carmen-910629 said: Anyone interested in watching the sun set on Lake Elsinore while roasting up some smores?
(Quote) Carmen-910629 said:

Anyone interested in watching the sun set on Lake Elsinore while roasting up some smores?

--hide--
Is Lake Elsinore the one up by Chester?

Oct 28th 2012 new

Hi Beverly, Lake Elsinore is off the I-15. You can get to it using the CA-74 Ortega or 91

Nov 12th 2012 new

Hi Marian,

Well, I think we should probably try this again at a later date since no one but us is interested.

C

Nov 15th 2012 new

Excellent idea for a meet-up but the Temps have fallen a bit recently...how about something indoors...I know that make me wheather wimp, people back east are braving snow without power...and here i am complaining.

Nov 15th 2012 new

Hi Alvino, they have fire pits there, but you're correct, it would be cold. If you can think of something better maybe we could get a bigger group.

Nov 16th 2012 new

Marian, were you planning on coming all the way down here? I want an estimate to see if we should put this off or not.

Nov 16th 2012 new

Hi Beverly, I don't supposed you're planning on coming way over here, are you?

Posts 1 - 10 of 12