Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Requests for mobile site

Nov 12th 2012 new

Dear technical gurus,

Would it be possible to get a "Jump to last read" button when viewing threads on the mobile site? It's hard to pick up where I left off reading in the very long, very active threads. In lieu of that, page navigation buttons at the top of the pages would be helpful while I am guessing which page the first new post is on.

Also, any plans to add the temperament results to the mobile profile? That's one of the bits of information I always want to check on new matches, but it isn't visible on the mobile version.

Not sure if there a better place for me to request things like this. If there is, please let me know.

Thanks!

Laura

Nov 12th 2012 new

Those are great suggestions, and yes, this is the place to ask them. My development area is a mess right now due to some upcoming major profile changes, but I'll put this in the hopper to add in.

Nov 12th 2012 new

Thanks, Nathan!

Posts 1 - 3 of 3