Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

11/12/2012 new

(Quote) Daniel-634934 said: I am not asking for prayers, but to say that my prayer today is for the children who have been h...
(Quote) Daniel-634934 said:

I am not asking for prayers, but to say that my prayer today is for the children who have been hurt by the absence of a father. . . .

--hide--

Amen. Praying Praying Praying

11/13/2012 new

Praying

11/13/2012 new

Praying theheart

11/13/2012 new

Praying Praying rosary

11/13/2012 new
(Quote) Daniel-634934 said: I am not asking for prayers, but to say that my prayer today is for the children who have been hurt by the abs...

I am not asking for prayers, but to say that my prayer today is for the children who have been hurt by the absence of a father, or have been hurt by their father's behavior/poor example. I strongly believe that children should have happy childhoods, and that they should know what it is truly like to have a loving father in their lives. It hurts me to know that there are children who have grow up without this.

--hide--

Praying rosary Praying rosary AMEN
11/13/2012 new

(Quote) Daniel-634934 said: I am not asking for prayers, but to say that my prayer today is for the children who have been h...

I am not asking for prayers, but to say that my prayer today is for the children who have been hurt by the absence of a father, or have been hurt by their father's behavior/poor example. I strongly believe that children should have happy childhoods, and that they should know what it is truly like to have a loving father in their lives. It hurts me to know that there are children who have grow up without this.

--hide--

Thank you for saying this prayer. I too say a similar pray daily. My daughter is one of those who has/is hurt repeatedly by the choices her father has made.

11/13/2012 new

(Quote) Angela-893980 said: (Quote) Daniel-634934 said: I am not asking for prayers, but to say that ...
(Quote) Angela-893980 said:

Quote:
Daniel-634934 said:

Thank you for saying this prayer. I too say a similar pray daily. My daughter is one of those who has/is hurt repeatedly by the choices her father has made.

--hide--

hug

11/13/2012 new

(Quote) Kat-881112 said: Thank you Daniel for a beautiful prayer. I can associate with this, my 10 year old son asked...
(Quote) Kat-881112 said:

Thank you Daniel for a beautiful prayer.

I can associate with this, my 10 year old son asked me one day how he could remove his dad's last name from his...

I know his father's leaving has left a dreadful void in my son... I pray every moment that the Our Good Lord continue to heal him. We are both healing as we serve HIM in Church Ministries and daily prayer with Mother Mary.

--hide--

Praying Praying

11/13/2012 new

(Quote) Angela-893980 said: Thank you for saying this prayer. I too say a similar pray daily. My daughter is one of ...
(Quote) Angela-893980 said:

--hide--

Praying Praying

11/13/2012 new

A child without a father is like a house without a roof

Chinese proverb

theheart

Posts 11 - 20 of 33