Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Nov 13th 2012 new

A child without a father is like a house without a roof

Chinese proverb

theheart

Nov 13th 2012 new

Prayers for the children...take heart though. My daughter is grown and mother now. She's a beautiful human being and an amazing mother. She says I did a good enough job with her that she is backing me up (encouraging me!!) to adopt older children. Our kids know where love comes from and are more resilient than we ever give them credit for. heart

Nov 13th 2012 new

Praying

Nov 13th 2012 new

Praying

Nov 13th 2012 new

Praying Praying hug

Nov 14th 2012 new

Praying rosary theheart Praying

I also pray for the mothers who through depression and bi-polar ilnesses create situations where they have lied and got away with breaking up the family thereby causing the children much distress and pain. I also pray for fathers who are the victims and have no choice and go through too much pain and heartache alone.

Praying rosary theheart

Nov 14th 2012 new

(Quote) Daniel-634934 said: I am not asking for prayers, but to say that my prayer today is for the children who have been h...
(Quote) Daniel-634934 said:

I am not asking for prayers, but to say that my prayer today is for the children who have been hurt by the absence of a father, or have been hurt by their father's behavior/poor example. I strongly believe that children should have happy childhoods, and that they should know what it is truly like to have a loving father in their lives. It hurts me to know that there are children who have grow up without this.

--hide--
hug rosary theheart You get a Gold Star! Praying

Nov 14th 2012 new

I would like to extend this prayer to all the Mothers, Fathers, and Children who have been tormented by what is known as "Parental Alienation". This is by far one of the worst and most horrifying experiences children can go through. In short, children are "brainwashed" to hate the other parent and have nothing to do with them. This affects these children's emotional status and scares them for life! The alienated parent and child(ren) often loose years of time together (including milestones, holidays, extended families) until they become adults and "realize" the lies bestowed to them. I speak from experience~I am still praying for the reunion on my children and ask for prayers, not just for me and my family, but mostly for my children to learn the truth to set us free! Thank You!

Nov 14th 2012 new

(Quote) Cindy-502270 said: I would like to extend this prayer to all the Mothers, Fathers, and Children who have been tormen...
(Quote) Cindy-502270 said:

I would like to extend this prayer to all the Mothers, Fathers, and Children who have been tormented by what is known as "Parental Alienation". This is by far one of the worst and most horrifying experiences children can go through. In short, children are "brainwashed" to hate the other parent and have nothing to do with them. This affects these children's emotional status and scares them for life! The alienated parent and child(ren) often loose years of time together (including milestones, holidays, extended families) until they become adults and "realize" the lies bestowed to them. I speak from experience~I am still praying for the reunion on my children and ask for prayers, not just for me and my family, but mostly for my children to learn the truth to set us free! Thank You!

--hide--

Hi Cindy Welcome to the forums.

Will keep you and the others in my daily prayers. wave Praying rosary theheart hug

Nov 14th 2012 new

(Quote) Cindy-502270 said: I would like to extend this prayer to all the Mothers, Fathers, and Children who have been tormen...
(Quote) Cindy-502270 said:

--hide--

Hi Cindy Welcome to the forums.

Will keep you and the others in my daily prayers. wave Praying rosary theheart hug

Posts 21 - 30 of 33