Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Post not found!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

As some of you all in Chicago know, I have been making efforts to host/organize events for Catholic singles here in Chicagoland who are over 40 years old (the "forgotten demographic" of our Church).

I have put together a little survey that I would love for anyone IN CHICAGO WHO IS OVER 40 who is so inclined to fill out; it is anonymous and confidential, takes about 4 minutes, and I hope the responses will help me put together some more fun events here in Chicago.

Click on the link below to go to the survey:

www.surveymonkey.com

Thanks for your input! biggrin

Nov 29th 2012 new

Bumping this up to the top in case anyone else is interested in responding! biggrin

Nov 29th 2012 new

Brilliant! I would love to know the outcome of your survey!

Dec 5th 2012 new
Hurrah for you! I am very impressed! I hope you are successful. I would like to do something for the over 40 "kids" around Grand Rapids Michigan but am not sure how to proceed. I hope you will share the results of your survey.
Posts 1 - 4 of 4