Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

11/13/2012 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: We'll try that again for a direct link: www.hrc.org.
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

We'll try that again for a direct link: www.hrc.orgcorporate-partners

--hide--
Thanks

11/13/2012 new

(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said: Thanks
(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said:

Thanks

--hide--
Sherrill-anne -- the list isn't complete by any means, but it does have the names of many major, well known corporations, some of which the general public does business with on a daily basis.

The list is continually changing and I'm not aware of any list that is absolutely complete. We just have to keep watching.

Thanks for your interest.

11/13/2012 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: Sherrill-anne -- the list isn't complete by any means, but it does have the names of many major...
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

Sherrill-anne -- the list isn't complete by any means, but it does have the names of many major, well known corporations, some of which the general public does business with on a daily basis.

The list is continually changing and I'm not aware of any list that is absolutely complete. We just have to keep watching.

Thanks for your interest.

--hide--
I'm glad you shared.I really didn't know about it.I checked the site.It was helpful.Thanks again knight-errant knight-errant pope

11/13/2012 new

(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said: I'm glad you shared.I really didn't know about it.I checked the site.It was helpfu...
(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said:

I'm glad you shared.I really didn't know about it.I checked the site.It was helpful.Thanks again

--hide--
The site is really for "the other side", and is definitely LGBT friendly; however, a lot of the information we were seeking can be found there with respect to corporations that support same sex marriages.

Posts 21 - 24 of 24