Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

My dear brother and sisters in Christ, I know I've to this well many times, but I'm in need of prayers.

Thursday Nov. 15th will be four years since the passing of my husband Bob. It is never easy when we're faced with such reminders, so I humbly asked for your powerful prayers for Bob as well as for myself.

As always, I lift your intentions in my prayers everyday. God bless you all. Praying hug

Nov 13th 2012 new

Praying rosary hug

theheart

Nov 13th 2012 new

Praying

Nov 13th 2012 new
Certainly. theheart Praying rosary hug
Nov 13th 2012 new
(Quote) Linda-624584 said: My dear brother and sisters in Christ, I know I've to this well many times, but I'm in need of prayers....
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

My dear brother and sisters in Christ, I know I've to this well many times, but I'm in need of prayers.

Thursday Nov. 15th will be four years since the passing of my husband Bob. It is never easy when we're faced with such reminders, so I humbly asked for your powerful prayers for Bob as well as for myself.

As always, I lift your intentions in my prayers everyday. God bless you all.

--hide--

You will be in my thoughts and prayers. I will light a candle for your needs.
Nov 13th 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: My dear brother and sisters in Christ, I know I've to this well many times, but I'm in ne...

--hide--

Praying Praying hug theheart

Nov 13th 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: My dear brother and sisters in Christ, I know I've to this well many times, but I'm in ne...

--hide--
Praying Praying Praying theheart hug For You & Bob; Take care Mike "peace"!!

Nov 13th 2012 new

hug hug Praying rosary theheart My thoughts and prayers will be with you, Linda. The weeks before the anniversay are the worst for me, in anticipation and remembrance of those final days...May the Holy Spirit dwell within you and soften this bittersweet time. rose

Nov 13th 2012 new

Praying hug heart

Hugs for you and prayers for you and Bob.

Nov 13th 2012 new

St Joseph,

Pray for Us

Posts 1 - 10 of 56