Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

11/13/2012 new

Bonanza cowboy
www.youtube.com

11/13/2012 new

Murder, She Wrote! gangster

11/13/2012 new

(Quote) Mary-732729 said: Murder, She Wrote!
(Quote) Mary-732729 said:

Murder, She Wrote!

--hide--

The Love Boat!

11/13/2012 new

I'll let you guess this one.

Two thumbs up if you guess correctly. cool If you guess incorrectly, someone just might tell you to "Sit on it!" flamed

Answer: www.youtube.com

11/14/2012 new

(Quote) Angela-374523 said: I'll let you guess this one.Two thumbs up if you guess correctly. If you guess incor...
(Quote) Angela-374523 said:

I'll let you guess this one.

Two thumbs up if you guess correctly. If you guess incorrectly, someone just might tell you to "Sit on it!"

Answer: www.youtube.com

--hide--

Angela I figured it out before I went to the site, when you said "sit on it". Happy Days

Now can anyone guess this one correctly? If not you can all just "Kiss my Grits"

www.youtube.com

11/14/2012 new

The Munsters wide eyed shocked
www.youtube.com

11/14/2012 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said: Angela I figured it out before I went to the site, when you said "sit on it&quo...
(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said:

Angela I figured it out before I went to the site, when you said "sit on it". Happy Days

Now can anyone guess this one correctly? If not you can all just "Kiss my Grits"

www.youtube.com

--hide--

A line that Flo delivered on "Alice". I had a soft spot for Tommy. I was too young to call it a crush, but I liked him. fluffy

11/14/2012 new

I still get chills when I listen to the theme song from Jonny Quest:

www.youtube.com

super-cool show when I was 12!

11/14/2012 new

(Quote) John-34848 said: now that's it.....Roy Rogers, Dale Evans, TriggerI can see them now
(Quote) John-34848 said:

now that's it.....Roy Rogers, Dale Evans, Trigger
I can see them now

--hide--

I saw them last week...I have the movie!

11/15/2012 new

www.youtube.com

hawaii FIVE 0

Posts 41 - 50 of 71