Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

11/13/2012 new

Praying

11/13/2012 new

hug Praying rosary rose

11/13/2012 new

Thank you all for the prayers. I will use these to sustain me in the next few days. hug rose Dove

11/13/2012 new

I cannot even begin to imagine how hard that must be. I will hold you in prayer Linda, and ask that you find comfort in the little things that let you know that our God is close at hand, watching over you and protecting you with His infinate Love.

11/13/2012 new

Linda,

I know it is so difficult around the anniversary date of the passing of Bob and so many others who have experienced the same with their spouses. What great love you both had for each other. Yes, time passes but the memories are there for the rest of your earthly existence.

My rosary on Thursday will be for the repose of Bob's soul and a request that God will continue to shelter you in His loving arms. As you know, I am a candle-lighting type of person and firmly believe one of our best sacramentals. Next time at Mass, I will light a candle for you both to signify your unity as a couple and the oneness you shared guided by the love of God.

Blessings always, Praying rosary hug rose

Leon

11/13/2012 new

Praying Praying hug

11/13/2012 new

rosary Praying
God bless

11/13/2012 new

Linda, my son died in an auto accident and I know the pain. Time helps but the loss never goes away. God Bless you with this anniversary and holidays.

I will dedicate my Wednesday morning Mass to you and your healing. Dottie

11/13/2012 new

Praying Praying Praying hug

11/13/2012 new

God's peace and blessings for you. I like to think Bob has his wingsangel

Posts 11 - 20 of 56