Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Nov 13th 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: My dear brother and sisters in Christ, I know I've to this well many times, but I'm in ne...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

My dear brother and sisters in Christ, I know I've to this well many times, but I'm in need of prayers.

Thursday Nov. 15th will be four years since the passing of my husband Bob. It is never easy when we're faced with such reminders, so I humbly asked for your powerful prayers for Bob as well as for myself.

As always, I lift your intentions in my prayers everyday. God bless you all.

--hide--

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to think warm thoughts for you on November 15th and pray for you and Bob, Linda. It was six years for me on November 4th. I can tell you it does get easier and I now look at November 4th as the day David went home. That gives me comfort.

You have such a sweet and beautiful outlook on life. I know God has wonderful things in store for you, Linda. hug

God bless,

Elizabeth

Nov 13th 2012 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said: Thank you for giving us the opportunity to think warm thoughts for you on Novemb...
(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said:

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to think warm thoughts for you on November 15th and pray for you and Bob, Linda. It was six years for me on November 4th. I can tell you it does get easier and I now look at November 4th as the day David went home. That gives me comfort.

You have such a sweet and beautiful outlook on life. I know God has wonderful things in store for you, Linda.

God bless,

Elizabeth

--hide--

It was 4 years ago October 18 when my husband, Dave, died. Our children called it his "New Birthday". As Elizabeth said it does get easier. And perhaps some new anniversaries will come up. For example, my 7th grandchild was born on the anniversary of Dave's "New Birthday". It is bittersweet, yet there is joy for both events.

Nov 13th 2012 new

You are in my prayers, Linda. May our good Lord envelope you in his love and grace this week. Angel-versaries are never easy. Praying rosary hug

Nov 13th 2012 new

Praying rosary theheart hug

Nov 13th 2012 new

Praying Praying theheart rose

Nov 13th 2012 new

Linda, I can relate as my mom's 3rd anniversary of her passing was yesterday. It is not easy, but I find peace in knowing she is free and with the Lord. I will pray for you and for your husband's soul. Please pray for my mom, Susie. All God's blessing to you. Veronica theheart

Nov 13th 2012 new

Praying

Nov 13th 2012 new

May the soul of Bob and all of the faithfully departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Praying hug

Nov 13th 2012 new

theheart with love and prayers . . .

Nov 13th 2012 new

Hugs and prayers honey!! Celebrate his life and memories and the love you shared...if God gets you to it, He'll get you through it!Praying hug rosary

Posts 21 - 30 of 56