Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Post not found!

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

11/13/2012 new

(Quote) Patricia-29176 said: Wow, now there is a General involved, another woman, an FBI agent who sent shirtless photos to ...
(Quote) Patricia-29176 said:

Wow, now there is a General involved, another woman, an FBI agent who sent shirtless photos to this woman , the sister of the said other woman who was trying to regain custody for her child who was taken from her as she was unfit to be custodial parent (and why would Petraeus and the General write letters of recommendation for her to get her child back?) and the mistress's father stating there is more here than meets the eye.

Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive - seems apropos here. I still think there is a link between Petraeus resignation at this time after the election but before his testimony about Benghazi. Something doesn't smell right!

Oh, and what about the rumors of Susan Rice being nominated for Secretary of State - that would be quite a payoff for her blaming Benghazi on videos in order to stall the truth coming out until after the election. Fortunately, I doubt that she could make it through the confirmation process. Rebuplicans are saying they would block this! It would be entertaining though to see how she would handle the questions that would be asked.

--hide--
There is no reason he couldn't wait five days when he waited until after the election and for as long as the whole thing was going on....definitely seems like a liberal distraction from Benghazi and like he was trying to get out of testifying.

11/13/2012 new

I haven't heard anything about the testifying regarding Benghazi for anyone....have you? Has anyone? Thus, distraction achieved. Is the house still working on getting to the bottom of this or do we have to hear about someone's sex life forever?

11/13/2012 new

(Quote) Karis-410918 said: (Quote) Steven-706921 said:   Sean, the fact that this is i...
(Quote) Karis-410918 said:

Quote:
Steven-706921 said:

Sean, the fact that this is in our movies tells you how appealing it is to those in power; it is powerful enough that they want to proselytize it.

I would also give you the example of ET: The Extraterrestrial, which immanitizes the Resurrection as a key plot point. Is it a coincidence, I ask, that the famous bill-poster for ET was a copy of Michelangelo's depiction of the creation of man, with man in fingertip union with God replaced with a fingertip union with an alien?

"Loonis and crazies of the right". That is how a conservative commentator reffered to the Fox news follower. Please, beware!

GILBERT, Ariz -- A pregnant Gilbert woman is facing domestic assault charges, accused of running over her husband because he didn't vote in last week's election. Several witnesses called the Gilbert Police Department Saturday, to report a disturbing sight in the parking lot of a restaurant. Police said Holly Solomon's husband, Daniel, tried hiding from his wife behind a light pole to save his life.

"Witnesses reported that she circled the light poll several times, attempting to get close to him in the vehicle while she continued to yell at him," said Sgt. Jesse Sanger. "At some point he left the light poll and tried running away from the incident. At that point she did strike him with the vehicle pinning him underneath."

According to the police report, Solomon's husband told investigators his wife hates President Barack Obama, blaming the president for her family problems. When the husband told his wife he didn't participate in the election, that's when police said things got ugly.

The woman told police her husband gave her a dirty look during their argument, and then she admitted getting mad and chasing Daniel around the light poll in their car. "She was upset. She is stating that it was an accident. She meant to scare him, get close to him but not run him over. She accidentally hit the gas pedal instead of the brake according to her," said Sgt. Sanger She told investigators her parents would have to move to New Mexico because her husband did not vote. She said her parents were going to help raise their unborn child.

Daniel was rushed to a hospital in Scottsdale. He is recovering from a fractured pelvis and a tear in his bowels. He is expected to survive.

--hide--

What was that supposed to do, other than engage in distraction and name-calling?

If the statement made you uncomfortable, perhaps you should reflect on why rather than attempt at distraction.

11/13/2012 new

(Quote) Steven-706921 said: What was that supposed to do, other than engage in distraction and name-calling?
(Quote) Steven-706921 said:

What was that supposed to do, other than engage in distraction and name-calling?

--hide--

Why be different than anyone else? rolling eyes

(No, I'm not rolling my eyes at Steven...)

11/13/2012 new

(Quote) Karis-410918 said: "Loonis and crazies of the right". That is how a conservative commentator ...
(Quote) Karis-410918 said:

"Loonis and crazies of the right". That is how a conservative commentator reffered to the Fox news follower. Please, beware!

GILBERT, Ariz -- A pregnant Gilbert woman is facing domestic assault charges, accused of running over her husband because he didn't vote in last week's election. Several witnesses called the Gilbert Police Department Saturday, to report a disturbing sight in the parking lot of a restaurant. Police said Holly Solomon's husband, Daniel, tried hiding from his wife behind a light pole to save his life.

"Witnesses reported that she circled the light poll several times, attempting to get close to him in the vehicle while she continued to yell at him," said Sgt. Jesse Sanger. "At some point he left the light poll and tried running away from the incident. At that point she did strike him with the vehicle pinning him underneath."

According to the police report, Solomon's husband told investigators his wife hates President Barack Obama, blaming the president for her family problems. When the husband told his wife he didn't participate in the election, that's when police said things got ugly.

The woman told police her husband gave her a dirty look during their argument, and then she admitted getting mad and chasing Daniel around the light poll in their car. "She was upset. She is stating that it was an accident. She meant to scare him, get close to him but not run him over. She accidentally hit the gas pedal instead of the brake according to her," said Sgt. Sanger She told investigators her parents would have to move to New Mexico because her husband did not vote. She said her parents were going to help raise their unborn child.

Daniel was rushed to a hospital in Scottsdale. He is recovering from a fractured pelvis and a tear in his bowels. He is expected to survive.

--hide--

Karis - let's discuss crazies; can you say Occupy Wall Street. The lefties crapping on police cars and raping girls in tents. I didn't find that reported on MSNBC

11/13/2012 new

(Quote) Joe-787295 said:Karis - let's discuss crazies; can you say Occupy Wall Street. The lefties crapping on police cars ...
(Quote) Joe-787295 said:
Karis - let's discuss crazies; can you say Occupy Wall Street. The lefties crapping on police cars and raping girls in tents. I didn't find that reported on MSNBC

--hide--

Since it wasn't reported on MSNBC doesn't that mean it did not happen? Excuse me while I remove my tongue so firmly stuck in my cheek.

11/13/2012 new

(Quote) Joe-787295 said: (Quote) Karis-410918 said: "Loonis and crazies of the righ...
(Quote) Joe-787295 said:

Quote:
Karis-410918 said:

--hide--
No kidding you are so right..kind of what I was trying to say. At any rate, it is time to go to sleep and I still haven't heard any real news about Benghazi...isn't anyone else tired of ONLY hearing about the sex scandal rather then what really mattered- Benghazi!

11/14/2012 new

I just heard that Petraeus will be testifying before the committee tomorrow. I hope it's televised - as I would really like to see this!

11/14/2012 new

(Quote) Patricia-29176 said: I just heard that Petraeus will be testifying before the committee tomorrow. I hope it's te...
(Quote) Patricia-29176 said:

I just heard that Petraeus will be testifying before the committee tomorrow. I hope it's televised - as I would really like to see this!

--hide--

No, Patricia, these committe meetings are usually not open to the public due to their nature. Don't expect much.

theheart

11/14/2012 new

dear Patricia

Patreaus testifing !!!!! Don't hold your breath , He has had time to prep . with him now being an adulterer and slanderer, how in god's name can we believe anything that comes from him from now on.

His adultery, fornication and promiscuity are the hall marks of the white house establishment. how can you tell when a white house official or any CIA, FBI or cabinet member is lying ? Answer , Every time there lips move !!!!!

Lying is the new normal in Washington D.C.

Posts 91 - 100 of 124