Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Nov 13th 2012 new

Praying rosary This is always a difficult time no matter how much time has passed since one has lost their loved one. There will probably always be a place somewhere in your heart and that's appropriate; wonderful really. It just reminds you of how much you were in love/loved. Enjoy the memories. I'm sure Bob would wish you the very best.

Dennis

Nov 13th 2012 new

Linda, I know this is tough. There is one in December for me that is difficult and it will be 7 years.
My prayers are with you! rosary Praying rosary theheart

Nov 13th 2012 new

Praying

Nov 13th 2012 new

Praying theheart

Nov 13th 2012 new

Praying Praying hug

Nov 13th 2012 new

Linda, the weather change of autumn always reminds me more so than the date. Praying for you this week and hoping for great weather for you so you can get out in the sunshine and breathe some clean air. hug Praying

Nov 14th 2012 new

My Mother also passed this month four years ago. I decided I would be vigilant in a wish she would
want for me and I chose good health. She had multiple problems but major was CHF. So here I am
dedicating my time to exercise and healthy eating. This one is for you Mom....I want to make you
proud.

Nov 14th 2012 new

Many thanks to all of you for the prayers. I want to thank all who have written me privately as well. Each and every prayer/personal note means so much to me. God has blessed me with your presence/prayers. hug Dove

To all who have posted of their own personal losses, know that I offer my prayers for you. rose

I will lift your sorrows/losses at Mass tomorrow. Praying rosary Dove

Nov 14th 2012 new
Praying
Nov 14th 2012 new

PrayingHope you have a good day God bless

Posts 31 - 40 of 56