Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Post not found or unavailable

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Nov 14th 2012 new

(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: I hate to say that I was right
(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said:

I hate to say that I was right

--hide--

en.wikipedia.org

Nov 14th 2012 new

(Quote) Charles-211696 said: en.wikipedia.org
(Quote) Charles-211696 said:

en.wikipedia.org

--hide--
Huh, what does this have to do with anything...are you saying you have a problem with pride or you posted the wrong link....because remember I said I hate that I'm right regarding the liberal media about the fact that they were now going after the republicans in the house for the next election with nothing but class warfare rhetoric...it is all over the news especially CNN and die hards from the liberal party are now quoting it to my poor parents....friends of theirs.

I think you meant to post this one.

deadlysins.com

Nov 14th 2012 new

I just came back from paying for my car inspection...guess what the cost here in PA is almost TWICE what I paid when I lived in TX. Do you know why? If you said too much govt., you got it right. When govt. puts extra cost on businesses even if they keep their employees instead of laying them off (and a lot aren't) that cost is passed on to the consumer...now who do you think that hurts? Does it hurt the rich...no, they can afford it. Does it hurt the very poor...probably they don't drive....but it does hurt the poor and the middle class!

Common sense....

Nov 14th 2012 new

(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: I just came back from paying for my car inspection...guess what the cost here in PA is almost TW...

I just came back from paying for my car inspection...guess what the cost here in PA is almost TWICE what I paid when I lived in TX. Do you know why? If you said too much govt., you got it right. When govt. puts extra cost on businesses even if they keep their employees instead of laying them off (and a lot aren't) that cost is passed on to the consumer...now who do you think that hurts? Does it hurt the rich...no, they can afford it. Does it hurt the very poor...probably they don't drive....but it does hurt the poor and the middle class!

Common sense....

--hide--
I meant to say a lot ARE

I just came back from paying for my car inspection...guess what the cost here in PA is almost TWICE what I paid when I lived in TX. Do you know why? If you said too much govt., you got it right. When govt. puts extra cost on businesses even if they keep their employees instead of laying them off (and a lot are) that cost is passed on to the consumer...now who do you think that hurts? Does it hurt the rich...no, they can afford it. Does it hurt the very poor...probably they don't drive....but it does hurt the poor and the middle class!

Nov 14th 2012 new

Docs4PatientCare just posted this URGENT MESSAGE to share.

Despite last week's re-election of the president, our absolute last chance to stop Obamacare is this week. Nov. 16 is the deadline for state Governor's to refuse implementation of the federal insurance "takeover centers" AKA "insurance exchanges". Please call AND email your state Govs office and tell them NOT TO IMPLEMENT YOUR STATE EXCHANGE!! You only have 3 days left!!

Nov 14th 2012 new

(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: Docs4PatientCare just posted this URGENT MESSAGE to share. Despite last week's re-e...

Docs4PatientCare just posted this URGENT MESSAGE to share.

Despite last week's re-election of the president, our absolute last chance to stop Obamacare is this week. Nov. 16 is the deadline for state Governor's to refuse implementation of the federal insurance "takeover centers" AKA "insurance exchanges". Please call AND email your state Govs office and tell them NOT TO IMPLEMENT YOUR STATE EXCHANGE!! You only have 3 days left!!

--hide--
I called and wrote just now...this is what I wrote....

There is only 3 days left to reject Obamacare...please do so! Health care belongs at the state level and not the federal level. I don't even have health care...and I do NOT want obamacare. Our country can not afford it and there are cheaper ways to help people like me...for instance just increasing medicaid for those just above poverty level rather than providing healthcare for people who make up to 90,000 dollars a year. It is also an attack on religious freedom...others should NOT be forced to pay for people's birth control and abortions.

Nov 14th 2012 new

www.politijim.com

Wow, is all I got to say!

Nov 14th 2012 new

(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: http://www.politijim.com/2012/11/patriots-declare-we-shall-not-let-vote.html

www.politijim.com

--hide--
Oh, if you watch the video it says graphic language is in it.

From the article.

I can not reiterate enough that if this is NOT CHALLENGED NOW, we will could lose the House of Representatives in 2014 and possibly every election forward to massive voter fraud. Imagine Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi reenacting the first two years of Obama’s reign with more Stimulus, Cash for Cars, Solyndra’s and ObamaCare’s.

This fight can not be put off for another election cycle or another day. Or there will no longer be a constitutional America. Put down your foot and make the declaration, “THIS VOTE FRAUD WILL NOT STAND!”

Nov 14th 2012 new

(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: http://www.politijim.com/2012/11/patriots-declare-we-shall-not-let-vote.html

www.politijim.com

--hide--

If you watch the video, there is graphic language...it says this under the video.

www.politijim.com

Nov 14th 2012 new

(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: If you watch the video, there is graphic language...it says this under the vid...

If you watch the video, there is graphic language...it says this under the video.

www.politijim.com

--hide--

Oh and you can scroll down to read "what can we do"

Posts 31 - 40 of 198