Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Nov 14th 2012 new

Hi! Linda,
Count me in for prayers for both of you. And remember God is good and He is all the time. Peace and Blessings.

Nov 14th 2012 new

Praying Praying rosary rosary theheart hug

Nov 14th 2012 new

Linda, may you feel the embrace of Christ and may it give you the strength you need to carry you through. Many hug and Praying for you amd much love my dear sister. theheart rosary

Nov 14th 2012 new

Praying rosary Dove

Nov 14th 2012 new

Linda,
You are a true warrior and just like you, I am recovering. So may God comfort you through these moments.

Nov 14th 2012 new

Hi Linda... My husband will be gone 6 years on the 19th. Not sure how we all made it thru but by the grace of God, we did. I'll keep you in my prayers as we both face the milestone date.

Take care.

Nov 14th 2012 new
Prayers offered Linda.
Nov 14th 2012 new

Dear Linda, My Mass will be offered for you and Bob on Thursday. Praying hug theheart

Nov 14th 2012 new

Praying theheart hug

Nov 14th 2012 new
(Quote) Linda-624584 said: My dear brother and sisters in Christ, I know I've to this well many times, but I'm in need of prayers....
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

My dear brother and sisters in Christ, I know I've to this well many times, but I'm in need of prayers.

Thursday Nov. 15th will be four years since the passing of my husband Bob. It is never easy when we're faced with such reminders, so I humbly asked for your powerful prayers for Bob as well as for myself.

As always, I lift your intentions in my prayers everyday. God bless you all.

--hide--

Linda you are in my prayers tonight, my Grandma Therese passed away Nov 14, 1986. I was so blessed to spend quality time with her because she lived with us for a time. I remember staying with her one summer before her health made it necessary for her to move in full time with my folks. She shared many stories of her childhood in Oklahoma before it was a state. So as I pray for you and Bob I will be remembering Grandma Therese tonight.....
Posts 41 - 50 of 56