Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

I am such a sinner

Nov 14th 2012 new

I recently found out that I wounded someone that means so, so much to me even though there was no malice in my heart. It is when I have hurt someone that I feel so removed from God. I wish that I could meet with this person face to face to say how truly sorry I am. Since I don't see this happening, I am going to tell my CM family that I am a sinner, I am truly sorry, and that I am ashamed for what I did.

I love you guys theheart

Nov 14th 2012 new

(Quote) Daniel-634934 said: I recently found out that I wounded someone that means so, so much to me even though there was n...
(Quote) Daniel-634934 said:

I recently found out that I wounded someone that means so, so much to me even though there was no malice in my heart. It is when I have hurt someone that I feel so removed from God. I wish that I could meet with this person face to face to say how truly sorry I am. Since I don't see this happening, I am going to tell my CM family that I am a sinner, I am truly sorry, and that I am ashamed for what I did.

I love you guys

--hide--
Dan,

There's no need to confess to us, nor should you be ashamed. We've all inadvertently hurt folks in our lives.

The most important thing......you need to forgive yourself. God knows your heart and knows you had no malice against this person. Praying hug

Nov 14th 2012 new
Daniel, Praying for you buddy. Linda said it right, forgive yourself. Pray for your friend. Wounds can heal with God's help. God bless. John
Nov 14th 2012 new

Not sure what the issue is but sometimes we have to lighten up on ourselves and each other.

I have said a prayer for each person involved in this issue.

God Bless,

Will

Nov 14th 2012 new

Don't be too hard on yourself, Dan ... all you need to do is apologize to the other, let it go ... and let God!

Praying for you Praying hug smile wave

Nov 14th 2012 new

Praying theheart hug

Nov 14th 2012 new

Praying Praying rosary

Nov 15th 2012 new

Healing Prayer at Bedtime Praying

Lord Jesus, through the power of the holy spirit, go back into my memory as I sleep, Every hurt that has ever been done to me, heal that hurt. Every hurt that I have ever caused another person, heal that hurt. All the relationships that have been damaged in my whole life that I am not aware of, heal those relationships. But, Lord, if there is anything that I need to do, If I need to go to a person because he or she is still suffering from my hand, bring to my awareness that person, I choose to forgive, and I ask to be forgiven, Remove whatever bitterness may be in my heart, Lord, and fill the empty spaces with your love, Amen.
Nov 15th 2012 new

Praying Praying

Nov 15th 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Dan, There's no need to confess to us, nor should you be ashamed. We've a...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Dan,

There's no need to confess to us, nor should you be ashamed. We've all inadvertently hurt folks in our lives.

The most important thing......you need to forgive yourself. God knows your heart and knows you had no malice against this person.

--hide--
I agree. All we can do is apologize when something is brought to our attention that we are truly sorry. And try to amend our behavior going forward. It is up to the other person if they accept or not.

Posts 1 - 10 of 28