Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

"Ask Jeremy" is the counterpart to CM's infamous "Ask Liza" Same ground rules apply. Ask Jeremy any burning question on your mind and "Jeremy" will be more than happy to give the male perspective.
For all the guys out there "Jeremy" is quite knowledgeable in variety of "guy" subjects such as: guns, cars, sports.....and last but not least women! (Oh yeah....and climate changes too)
And now for the ladies....."Jeremy" is quite knowledgeable on a variety of "female" subjects such as flowers, perfumes....male/female relationships etc
And remember folks this is in the humor room.....and as such the answers will reflect the humor partlaughing laughing

So tell "Jeremy" whats on your mind.........

Nov 14th 2012 new
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: "Ask Jeremy" is the counterpart to CM's infamous "Ask Liza" Same ground rules apply...
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

"Ask Jeremy" is the counterpart to CM's infamous "Ask Liza" Same ground rules apply. Ask Jeremy any burning question on your mind and "Jeremy" will be more than happy to give the male perspective.
For all the guys out there "Jeremy" is quite knowledgeable in variety of "guy" subjects such as: guns, cars, sports.....and last but not least women! (Oh yeah....and climate changes too)
And now for the ladies....."Jeremy" is quite knowledgeable on a variety of "female" subjects such as flowers, perfumes....male/female relationships etc
And remember folks this is in the humor room.....and as such the answers will reflect the humor part

So tell "Jeremy" whats on your mind.........

--hide--

So Jeremy can you tell me why changing time zones multiple times in one week makes the traveler so tired?? I only went from Oklahoma to Denver to California to Phoenix to California to Phoenix to Oklahoma

Signed Puzzled in Oklahoma
Nov 14th 2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: So Jeremy can you tell me why changing time zones multiple times in one week makes the traveler ...
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

So Jeremy can you tell me why changing time zones multiple times in one week makes the traveler so tired?? I only went from Oklahoma to Denver to California to Phoenix to California to Phoenix to Oklahoma

Signed Puzzled in Oklahoma
--hide--
Dear Puzzled in Oklahoma, Jeremy has "jet lag" from reading where you've been! If Jeremy is tired.....you have every right to be exhausted!

Nov 14th 2012 new

Dear Jeremy,

If I surround my house with treadmills will it keep the Zombies for getting to me and eating my brains? eyepopping boggled

Nov 14th 2012 new

(Quote) Donna-871766 said: Dear Jeremy,If I surround my house with treadmills will it keep the Zombies for getting t...
(Quote) Donna-871766 said:

Dear Jeremy,

If I surround my house with treadmills will it keep the Zombies for getting to me and eating my brains?

--hide--
Dear Zombie brains,
Jeremy thinks you need to "Walk Away" and stay away from that "Voodoo" Algiers stuff!

Nov 14th 2012 new

Dear Jeremy,

If wishes were kisses, how many do you think a "Good Catholic Girl" would be entitled to???

Signed, All Ears In Algonac tongue

Nov 14th 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Dear Jeremy, If wishes were kisses, how many do you think a "Good Catholic G...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Dear Jeremy,

If wishes were kisses, how many do you think a "Good Catholic Girl" would be entitled to???

Signed, All Ears In Algonac

--hide--
Dear "All Ears in AlGONEac,
Jeremy thinks "as many kisses as thee wishes!"

Nov 14th 2012 new

Dear Jeremy,

Why oh why hasn't it snowed yet??

sincerely,
Waiting for the white stuff

Nov 14th 2012 new

KNOCK KNOCK......

Dear Jeremy,

Who do you think is crazier," Ask Liza" or "Ask Jeremy"??

And....do you think there's any hope of sanity returning to Liza any time soon???

Signed, Crazy in CM

Nov 14th 2012 new

(Quote) Angela-893980 said: Dear Jeremy,Why oh why hasn't it snowed yet??sincerely,Waiting for t...
(Quote) Angela-893980 said:

Dear Jeremy,

Why oh why hasn't it snowed yet??

sincerely,
Waiting for the white stuff

--hide--
Dear Waiting for the White Stuff,
Jeremy prognosticates tonights' forecast as "Dark" with Lightly scattered Light (not white) in the morning.
As for when it snows? Who KNOWS? Jeremy thinks you should take the weather like Texas. "Just wait awhile.....it'll change"

Posts 1 - 10 of 200