Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

11/14/2012 new

(Quote) Patty-277960 said: ok not working. At Last by Etta James
(Quote) Patty-277960 said:

ok not working. At Last by Etta James

--hide--

wave Patty. That is the ringtone on my phone....... laughing

11/14/2012 new
Last Dance By Donna Summmer? LOL
11/14/2012 new

I would pick "Slow Dancing", just so we could have a little time to talk and find out who she is.

11/14/2012 new

(Quote) Sheila-371804 said: Hi Guys and Gals, Here's the scenario... your at a great party sitting alone, when a...
(Quote) Sheila-371804 said:

Hi Guys and Gals,

Here's the scenario... your at a great party sitting alone, when a beautiful stranger GUY/GAL asked you to dance, their only request, they would like you to choose the song... What lovely song would you choose to dance with this beautiful stranger ?

I would choosewww.youtube.com

--hide--
I'M STILL WAIT FOR THAT DANCE

11/14/2012 new

(Quote) Pat-5351 said: Moon River by Andy Williams...the perfect song for someone who might become much more than a stranger...
(Quote) Pat-5351 said:

Moon River by Andy Williams...the perfect song for someone who might become much more than a stranger to you

www.youtube.com

--hide--
Beautiful and brings back some very nice memories.

11/14/2012 new

YOU ARE FROM LA. IM IN THE ENCHANTMENT ISLAND OF PUERTO RICO.

11/14/2012 new
(Quote) Donna-871766 said: Patty. That is the ringtone on my phone.......
(Quote) Donna-871766 said:

Patty. That is the ringtone on my phone.......

--hide--
Hey Donna! That' s so great!
11/14/2012 new
(Quote) Tim-734178 said: Last Dance By Donna Summmer? LOL
(Quote) Tim-734178 said: Last Dance By Donna Summmer? LOL
--hide--
Love that song!
11/14/2012 new

(Quote) Sheila-371804 said: Hi Guys and Gals, Here's the scenario... your at a great party sitting alone, when a...
(Quote) Sheila-371804 said:

Hi Guys and Gals,

Here's the scenario... your at a great party sitting alone, when a beautiful stranger GUY/GAL asked you to dance, their only request, they would like you to choose the song... What lovely song would you choose to dance with this beautiful stranger ?

I would choosewww.youtube.com

--hide--
Bailamos by Enrique Iglesias. And my beautiful stranger should be ready to bring it on the dance floor wink

11/15/2012 new

(Quote) Pat-5351 said: Moon River by Andy Williams...the perfect song for someone who might become much more than a stranger...
(Quote) Pat-5351 said:

Moon River by Andy Williams...the perfect song for someone who might become much more than a stranger to you

www.youtube.com

--hide--

Something about that song is so sad and deep that I cant even listen to it all the way through.

Its affected me that way since Ive been a kid.

Posts 21 - 30 of 63