Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

11/15/2012 new

This is a little slower than my level, but this will do. www.youtube.com

I would want to make sure she is physically fit enough for me wink

11/15/2012 new

Groove is in the Heart by Deee Lite!

11/15/2012 new
(Quote) Sheila-371804 said: Hi Guys and Gals, Here's the scenario... your at a great party sitting alone, when a beautiful str...
(Quote) Sheila-371804 said:

Hi Guys and Gals,

Here's the scenario... your at a great party sitting alone, when a beautiful stranger GUY/GAL asked you to dance, their only request, they would like you to choose the song... What lovely song would you choose to dance with this beautiful stranger ?

I would choosewww.youtube.com

--hide--

Sounds fun!

MJ's Thriller and the moves would be of Jennifer Garner and Mark Ruffalo's in the movie 13 Going On Thirty. I wish he's familiar with that. LOL laughing
11/15/2012 new

"The First Time Ever I saw your face' by Roberta Flack

11/15/2012 new

Linda, I don't care how "Beautiful" this male stranger might be. Anything Joe Bonamassa plays is just too sensual to dance to with a stranger, friend, etc. Can I even say that on this Forum. By the way, I think his music is GREAT!wave

11/15/2012 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: For a stranger? I wouldn't bother picking a song. Whatever the deejay is playing... provided...
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

For a stranger? I wouldn't bother picking a song. Whatever the deejay is playing... provided it's a good tune. It definitely wouldn't be a slow dance... too personal for a stranger.

My slow dancing is reserved for only the truly special. She'd have to earn a slow dance with me!

--hide--

Victor, I totally agree with you! Veronica wave

11/15/2012 new

I'm with Victor - I would just go with what's on. Besides, don't you know that when you request a song, you wait a long while before it actually gets played? wink Of course, that might be a good ploy to have time to talk first, too. scratchchin

Yep, slow dances are definitely reserved for during courtship - none of that holding close business with someone you don't know - EW. (I guess I'm just not as adventurous as I used to be) laughing

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: For a stranger? I wouldn't bother picking a song. Whatever the deejay is playing... provided...
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

For a stranger? I wouldn't bother picking a song. Whatever the deejay is playing... provided it's a good tune. It definitely wouldn't be a slow dance... too personal for a stranger.

My slow dancing is reserved for only the truly special. She'd have to earn a slow dance with me!

--hide--

11/15/2012 new

(Quote) Eloise-899090 said: Linda, I don't care how "Beautiful" this male stranger might be. Anything Joe Bona...
(Quote) Eloise-899090 said:

Linda, I don't care how "Beautiful" this male stranger might be. Anything Joe Bonamassa plays is just too sensual to dance to with a stranger, friend, etc. Can I even say that on this Forum. By the way, I think his music is GREAT!

--hide--
Eloise,

Isn't that the beauty of living in America, we're FREE to chose whatever our preferences are?? scratchchin United States Flag

Which by the way.....is what this thread is about.....What WE would like to dance to!!! Dove

11/15/2012 new

Linda, Actually I didn't mean it as a criticism of you, it's just that I could not dance to his music with a stranger. I think it would have to be a husband. His music is intense and very sensual. As I said, I love his music. wave angel

11/15/2012 new

www.youtube.com , because dancing to songs about cephalophores is always great fun.

Posts 31 - 40 of 63