Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Is there an age difference - 15 or 20 years in which neither a woman or man can initiate correspondence with the other? (I seem to have seen reference to this in the forums). Also, is there an age difference in which someone cannot view the other's profiles? I ask this because I am getting viewed by really inappropriate age men lately (77-78) and it is starting to "creep" me out to use the colloquial term. Is there any way to delete these or any other profile for that matter from the Viewed list so I don't have to continue to see these profiles for a couple days on my home page (until they get buried).

Nov 15th 2012 new

It doesn't appear to be that way anymore, nor does there appear to be the auto-block after 3 consecutive unreplied messages sent.

theheart

Nov 15th 2012 new
When you hover your computer mouse over the Inbox tab, select the "viewed me" option. That will display the page of people who have viewed you. Then you can click on the X on the upper right corner (I believe), and that deletes that particular person from the list, and you won't see him on your homepage.
Nov 15th 2012 new

(Quote) Patricia-29176 said: Is there an age difference - 15 or 20 years in which neither a woman or man can initiate corres...
(Quote) Patricia-29176 said:

Is there an age difference - 15 or 20 years in which neither a woman or man can initiate correspondence with the other? (I seem to have seen reference to this in the forums). Also, is there an age difference in which someone cannot view the other's profiles? I ask this because I am getting viewed by really inappropriate age men lately (77-78) and it is starting to "creep" me out to use the colloquial term. Is there any way to delete these or any other profile for that matter from the Viewed list so I don't have to continue to see these profiles for a couple days on my home page (until they get buried).

--hide--

That's what you get for being so danged pretty biggrin

Nov 15th 2012 new

(Quote) Joanna-615441 said: That's what you get for being so danged pretty
(Quote) Joanna-615441 said:

That's what you get for being so danged pretty

--hide--

Thankslaughing But, really men in the 70's should be looking at women in their 70's or at least later 60's. I'm not interested in someone old enough to be my father rolling eyes

Nov 15th 2012 new

(Quote) Patricia-29176 said: Thanks But, really men in the 70's should be looking at women in their 70's or ...

Thanks But, really men in the 70's should be looking at women in their 70's or at least later 60's. I'm not interested in someone old enough to be my father

--hide--

Well, using that analogy, men in their 30's or early 40's shouldn't be looking at your profile either, riiiiigggghhhhhhtttttt???

I won't hold my breath waiting for you to complain about that! wink tongue

theheart

Nov 15th 2012 new

(Quote) Victor-544727 said: Well, using that analogy, men in their 30's or early 40's shouldn't be ...
(Quote) Victor-544727 said:

Well, using that analogy, men in their 30's or early 40's shouldn't be looking at your profile either, riiiiigggghhhhhhtttttt???

I won't hold my breath waiting for you to complain about that!

--hide--

Actually, I agree with you!wink I'm not interested in viewing profiles of men in their 30's or 40's. I'm not interested in being somebody's mother, although when someone did ask me for advice, I did offer it. I think an appropriate age for me would be 55-65 - (57-63 would likely be even better). Truly why would any guy in his 30's or 40's be looking at a profile of a woman who is 61!scratchchin

Nov 15th 2012 new

(Quote) Patricia-29176 said: Actually, I agree with you! I'm not interested in viewing profiles of men in their ...

Actually, I agree with you! I'm not interested in viewing profiles of men in their 30's or 40's. I'm not interested in being somebody's mother, although when someone did ask me for advice, I did offer it. I think an appropriate age for me would be 55-65 - (57-63 would likely be even better). Truly why would any guy in his 30's or 40's be looking at a profile of a woman who is 61!

--hide--

raspberry

theheart

Nov 15th 2012 new

(Quote) Patricia-29176 said: Is there an age difference - 15 or 20 years in which neither a woman or man can initiate corres...

--hide--

Anybody of any age can VIEW you.. If it's only a view, just ignore it.. But a person cannot initiate contact you if they are more than 50% older.. But younger there is no age limit.. So, I can be contacted by younger men of any age, but if they are younger than 30 I cannot initiate contact with them.. If they write me first I can write them back however.. Someone would have to be over 120 to fall outside the age parameter for you or I, so somehow I don't think that's gonna happen.

Nov 15th 2012 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: Someone would have to be over 120 to fall outside the age parameter for you or I, so somehow I don't ...
(Quote) Donna-83441 said: Someone would have to be over 120 to fall outside the age parameter for you or I, so somehow I don't think that's gonna happen.

--hide--
laughing laughing But, Donna, somehow, that'll end up being my luck...he'll be 119... weeping

Posts 1 - 10 of 49