Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Faith Struggles

Nov 15th 2012 new

It is probably a bit selfish of me to do this, but, I am in need of guidance/help. I have been struggling with my faith and relationship with Christ lately, and it feels like I've been drifting away from Him, and the faith. Like I'm falling. What should I do?

Nov 15th 2012 new

A wise man always asks for guidance. We all struggle, and I too am struggling because I feel abandoned at times. I will keep you in my prayers my brother.

Nov 15th 2012 new

Thank you, sir. I appreciate it, and will do the same for you.

Nov 15th 2012 new

Ken, seek out other of faith! Remember, where two or three are gathered in His name, there is He in their midst!

Go to a prayer meeting, meet with your confessor, sit in and watch choir practice, go to a shelter and volunteer,wshatever or wherever there are other Christians. I've just returned from a gathering of CM folks in Phoenix, and I feel my faith even more strengthened by the sharing of God's love. Praying theheart

Nov 15th 2012 new

Ken, spend some quiet time in adoration or in front of the cross. When you see how much Jesus loves you and use it as a reminder it will help you through the difficult days. Praying

Nov 15th 2012 new

Kenneth, it is never selfish to ask for help and prayers. My Rosary intentions will include you. Praying rosary Dove hug

Nov 16th 2012 new

Yes, exactly what Beverly said! seek and act

Go where ever you think God is at this moment, today, and do whatever needs to be done while you are there,
Seek and you shall find, to See Him at Work in this world through the hands of others and then join your hands to theirs.
listen and then add your voice, walk beside them and you will find you are walking beside Christ....... once again.
biggrin Bless you!!

Nov 16th 2012 new

Praying

Nov 16th 2012 new

Praying rosary

Nov 16th 2012 new

Eternal Father, we come together in agreement and we ask for the gift of faith and confidence in that faith. Please give her hope and please send her little confirmations so she knows how much you love her, in Jesus name, and during this year of faith may she rediscover the joy of her faith. Amen. theheart rosary rose

Posts 1 - 10 of 22