Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Nov 15th 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: UPDATE********* "D" is finished with her tests and is tired. But is home. She wi...
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

UPDATE*********

"D" is finished with her tests and is tired. But is home. She will find out results next week. Thank you for all you do!!!

--hide--

Will continue to pray as you wait for the results. Praying Praying theheart

Nov 15th 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: UPDATE********* "D" is finished with her tests and is tired. But is home. She wi...

UPDATE*********

"D" is finished with her tests and is tired. But is home. She will find out results next week. Thank you for all you do!!!

--hide--
Thanks be to God! Praying that all the tests will provide a swift and successful treatment plan for "D".

How about YOUR checkup, Jerry? That ole ticker heartbeat doing ok? Recertified for another 365? hug Praying rose

Nov 15th 2012 new

(Quote) Angela-893980 said: Will continue to pray as you wait for the results.
(Quote) Angela-893980 said:

Will continue to pray as you wait for the results.

--hide--
Angela, Continued prayers are always welcomed.....thank you!

Nov 15th 2012 new
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: UPDATE********* "D" is finished with her tests and is tired. But is home. She will fin...

UPDATE*********

--hide--

Continuing to pray.....
Nov 15th 2012 new

(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: Thanks be to God! Praying that all the tests will provide a swift and successful treatment plan...
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said:

Thanks be to God! Praying that all the tests will provide a swift and successful treatment plan for "D".

How about YOUR checkup, Jerry? That ole ticker doing ok? Recertified for another 365?

--hide--
Hi Beverly. Thank you for all your prayers and kind words. I guess we'll know more about her treatment plan next week.

As for me...My Dr wants to see me in 6 weeks. (a little bit of hypertension)

Nov 15th 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: Hi Beverly. Thank you for all your prayers and kind words. I guess we'll know more about her ...

Hi Beverly. Thank you for all your prayers and kind words. I guess we'll know more about her treatment plan next week.

As for me...My Dr wants to see me in 6 weeks. (a little bit of hypertension)

--hide--
The Dr added yet another med for me. I told her...."Darn Doc....I'm taking so many meds I'm not hungry!" laughing

Nov 17th 2012 new

*********UPDATE******** I just heard from "D" She was called late yesterday and informed she will be meeting with the physician on Tuesday to discuss test results. Can you all pray some more?

Nov 17th 2012 new
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: *********UPDATE******** I just heard from "D" She was called late yesterday and informed she will be ...

*********UPDATE******** I just heard from "D" She was called late yesterday and informed she will be meeting with the physician on Tuesday to discuss test results. Can you all pray some more?

--hide--

Keeping you both in my prayers....
Nov 17th 2012 new
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: *********UPDATE******** I just heard from "D" She was called late yesterday and informed she will be ...

--hide--

Nov 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Keeping you both in my prayers....
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

--hide--
Brenda....thank you hug

Posts 81 - 90 of 124