Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Post not found!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

11/15/2012 new

rose Praying

11/15/2012 new

(Quote) Amy-56598 said: May God Bless you and your family as he welcomes your grandmother into Heaven....
(Quote) Amy-56598 said:

May God Bless you and your family as he welcomes your grandmother into Heaven.

--hide--
Thank you for the blessings.

11/15/2012 new

(Quote) Cindy-534370 said: So sorry for the loss of your grandmother. She lived a long life and now it is time for her eternal home...
(Quote) Cindy-534370 said: So sorry for the loss of your grandmother. She lived a long life and now it is time for her eternal home where she will live forever. She will see the face of God.

I know how you feel, my grandmother was like my mother to me, I love her and really missed her.

Carry on those loving attributes of your grandmother, she will be happy to see that.

--hide--
I will....always theheart rosary

11/15/2012 new
(Quote) Theresa-911246 said: I am asking for your prayers and support A wonderful lady passed away last night. She was 98 years old, born...
(Quote) Theresa-911246 said:

I am asking for your prayers and support A wonderful lady passed away last night. She was 98 years old, born July 4th 1914. Raised on a farm in North Dakota. She told me stories about the barn dances and things she did with friends and family. She lived life to the fullest and always reminded us God is all around us and he wants you to be happy. My grandmother was everything to me and my family. She cared for everyone by taking time to counsel them and quide them toward Christ. As a young person I was lucky to have her as my mentor, and teacher. On a certain level I feel as if she acted as a mother. One of the things she wish asked for is that everyone pray and not just for her,but everyone who needs it. One of my oldest boys just broke down into tears. I explained she is with us through the holy spirit. Please pray for my grandmother as she passes through the gates of heaven.

--hide--

Sending prayers your way. May she rest in perpetual peace!

Praying
11/15/2012 new

(Quote) Leon-593843 said: Theresa,I am sorry to read of the passing of your grandmother. I know this is a ve...
(Quote) Leon-593843 said:

Theresa,

I am sorry to read of the passing of your grandmother. I know this is a very sad time for you and your family.

Eternal rest grant unto her O Lord and let perpetual light shine upon her. May her soul and those of the faithful departed rest in peace. Amen.

May the Sacred Heart of Jesus embrace you all in His loving arms.

Blessings,

Leon

--hide--
Thank you for those kind words. Ive been praying the three beautiful prayers and I felt a little better.

11/15/2012 new
(Quote) Theresa-911246 said: I am asking for your prayers and support A wonderful lady passed away last night. She was 98 years old, born...

I am asking for your prayers and support A wonderful lady passed away last night. She was 98 years old, born July 4th 1914. Raised on a farm in North Dakota. She told me stories about the barn dances and things she did with friends and family. She lived life to the fullest and always reminded us God is all around us and he wants you to be happy. My grandmother was everything to me and my family. She cared for everyone by taking time to counsel them and quide them toward Christ. As a young person I was lucky to have her as my mentor, and teacher. On a certain level I feel as if she acted as a mother. One of the things she wish asked for is that everyone pray and not just for her,but everyone who needs it. One of my oldest boys just broke down into tears. I explained she is with us through the holy spirit. Please pray for my grandmother as she passes through the gates of heaven.

--hide--

Praying Praying Praying
11/15/2012 new

(Quote) Theresa-911246 said: I am asking for your prayers and support A wonderful lady passed away last night. She was 98 ye...

--hide--
Praying Praying Praying theheart hug Our (My) Thoughts & Prayers are with your Grandmother & You & your Family; Take care of one another; Take care Mike "peace"!!

11/15/2012 new

(Quote) Mike-646924 said: (Quote) Theresa-911246 said: I am asking for your prayers and support A won...
(Quote) Mike-646924 said:

Quote:
Theresa-911246 said:

Our (My) Thoughts & Prayers are with your Grandmother & You & your Family; Take care of one another; Take care Mike "peace"!!

--hide--
Thank you and everyone for the prayers, my grandmother said there is nothing like the power of prayer. Praying

11/15/2012 new

Prayers - definitely. She sounds like a wonderful person.

11/15/2012 new
Such a story of faith, may you be comforted in this time Theresa. Prayers for you and yours.
Posts 11 - 20 of 55