Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Mark your calendars and save the date!!!!! January 26-27, Johnson City, TN will be the location for what I can promise you will be a fabulously fun CM weekend!!!!!! If you live in surrounding areas, or even if you have to drive a few hours to get here, you will NOT want to miss it!

The event will begin with a Welcome Brunch in my home on Saturday, January 26. It will end with Mass at St. Mary's Catholic Church on Sunday, January 27 and lunch afterwards. More details to follow....

To make your hotel reservation in advance: Please call the Doubletree Hotel, 211 Mockingbird Lane, Johnson City, TN 37604, (423) 929-2000.

Oct 22nd 2012 new

Hi Celia,
I think it's awesome that you are planning an event! If I lived closer I would definitely join in! God bless your efforts for a successful and exciting event!!

Oct 22nd 2012 new
(Quote) Celia-821539 said: Mark your calendars and save the date!!!!! January 26-27, Johnson City, TN will be the location for what I can ...
(Quote) Celia-821539 said:

Mark your calendars and save the date!!!!! January 26-27, Johnson City, TN will be the location for what I can promise you will be a fabulously fun CM weekend!!!!!! If you live in surrounding areas, or even if you have to drive a few hours to get here, you will NOT want to miss it!

The event will begin with a Welcome Brunch in my home on Saturday, January 26. It will end with Mass at St. Mary's Catholic Church on Sunday, January 27 and lunch afterwards. More details to follow....

To make your hotel reservation in advance: Please call the Doubletree Hotel, 211 Mockingbird Lane, Johnson City, TN 37604, (423) 929-2000.

--hide--

I could be interested in this event.
Oct 24th 2012 new

Could be interested......how can we change that to "I am interested?". scratchchin

Oct 24th 2012 new
Too soon to know. Depends on finances at the time, and if I would be able to get the time off from work. Also, of course, if I am in a relationship at time.
Nov 11th 2012 new

Celia,

First of all, I enjoy your posts! I didn't realize you lived in TN until I saw your event. I will have to check my calendar

and see if it would be possible to get the time off of work. Sounds like fun!

Nov 11th 2012 new

(Quote) Eileen-890971 said: Celia, First of all, I enjoy your posts! I didn't realize you lived in TN until I sa...
(Quote) Eileen-890971 said:

Celia,

First of all, I enjoy your posts! I didn't realize you lived in TN until I saw your event. I will have to check my calendar

and see if it would be possible to get the time off of work. Sounds like fun!

--hide--

biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

YAY Knoxville! BTW thank you for the sweet comment! You should come and bring people from your church too, or maybe if you wanted to post it at the Catholic church down there that might increase the number of people attending...the more the merrier!!!! lovestruck!

Nov 15th 2012 new

Is there an event or theater, or concert or something that could be a draw for people coming in from out of town?

Nov 15th 2012 new
Hmm. I work in Nashville. Could head that way after work. Maybe car pool or something.
Nov 16th 2012 new

(Quote) Mary-117586 said: Is there an event or theater, or concert or something that could be a draw for people coming in fr...
(Quote) Mary-117586 said:

Is there an event or theater, or concert or something that could be a draw for people coming in from out of town?

--hide--

I will try my absolute best to find one!!!! Is there something specific you had in mind in asking that question, because I am open to suggestion. wave

Posts 1 - 10 of 20