Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Post not found!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Nov 15th 2012 new

Once again, I want to thank all of you for the prayers. They mean so much to me. hug hug rose

I will be lighting a candle at Mass tomorrow morning for the whispered prayers you all have. Praying rosary hug

Nov 15th 2012 new

prayers for Bob and Linda...

Nov 15th 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: My dear brother and sisters in Christ, I know I've to this well many times, but I'm in ne...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

My dear brother and sisters in Christ, I know I've to this well many times, but I'm in need of prayers.

Thursday Nov. 15th will be four years since the passing of my husband Bob. It is never easy when we're faced with such reminders, so I humbly asked for your powerful prayers for Bob as well as for myself.

As always, I lift your intentions in my prayers everyday. God bless you all.

--hide--
Comfort, prayers and blessings.

hug Praying

Nov 15th 2012 new
[quote]Linda-624584 said:

Once again, I want to thank all of you for the prayers. They mean so much to me.

hug rosary hug you have been in my prayers today....may God grant you his peace and comfort tonight
Nov 15th 2012 new

Linda, Iwill put you in my Rosary...I lost my man 3yrs ago and it still ambushes me..you have my sympathies. the worst thing besides his death, is all the family relationships that have changed and not for the best....I have my three daughters and 14 grandchildren and was 58 when he left...I miss him way to much!!!

Nov 15th 2012 new

The post on Linda from crestview fl was meant for Linda from Algonac. MI

Posts 51 - 56 of 56