Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Post not found!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Nov 15th 2012 new

Praying hug

Nov 15th 2012 new

(Quote) Daniel-634934 said: I recently found out that I wounded someone that means so, so much to me even though there was n...
(Quote) Daniel-634934 said:

I recently found out that I wounded someone that means so, so much to me even though there was no malice in my heart. It is when I have hurt someone that I feel so removed from God. I wish that I could meet with this person face to face to say how truly sorry I am. Since I don't see this happening, I am going to tell my CM family that I am a sinner, I am truly sorry, and that I am ashamed for what I did.

I love you guys

--hide--

Hi Daniel welcome to the human race wave

If you hurt someone with no malice in you heart, it was not intentional. If they do not want to speak with you and you have made attempts to make amends, it is their healing process that is being hampered. You may "feel" removed from God but you are not. Think of the foot prints in the sand. Go to confession, pray for the person and offer the pain up for themand you, that you both grow, become stronger and realize your mistake so it won't happen you again (If it does, repeat the process.) The pain may not go away one, two, three but what we do with the wrong and the pain will make us stronger in our human nature as well as our spiritual life. Praying

Nov 15th 2012 new

(Quote) Will-706257 said: Not sure what the issue is but sometimes we have to lighten up on ourselves and each other.
(Quote) Will-706257 said:

Not sure what the issue is but sometimes we have to lighten up on ourselves and each other.

I have said a prayer for each person involved in this issue.

God Bless,

Will

--hide--
This is what I needed to hear the most. Thanks Will!

Nov 15th 2012 new

(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said: Healing Prayer at Bedtime Lord Jesus, through the power of the holy spirit
(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said:

Healing Prayer at Bedtime

Lord Jesus, through the power of the holy spirit, go back into my memory as I sleep, Every hurt that has ever been done to me, heal that hurt. Every hurt that I have ever caused another person, heal that hurt. All the relationships that have been damaged in my whole life that I am not aware of, heal those relationships. But, Lord, if there is anything that I need to do, If I need to go to a person because he or she is still suffering from my hand, bring to my awareness that person, I choose to forgive, and I ask to be forgiven, Remove whatever bitterness may be in my heart, Lord, and fill the empty spaces with your love, Amen.

--hide--

Amen, Sherrill anne, Amen.

Dan, sometimes it is what is in the other's heart that made them take what you said the way they did.
Maybe what you said is helping them see themselves more clearly in retrospect, or will help later down the road.
They and God are in charge of their heart.
Yours sounds like it is in good hands also!

Nov 15th 2012 new

(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said: Healing Prayer at Bedtime Lord Jesus, through the power of the holy spirit
(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said:

Healing Prayer at Bedtime

Lord Jesus, through the power of the holy spirit, go back into my memory as I sleep, Every hurt that has ever been done to me, heal that hurt. Every hurt that I have ever caused another person, heal that hurt. All the relationships that have been damaged in my whole life that I am not aware of, heal those relationships. But, Lord, if there is anything that I need to do, If I need to go to a person because he or she is still suffering from my hand, bring to my awareness that person, I choose to forgive, and I ask to be forgiven, Remove whatever bitterness may be in my heart, Lord, and fill the empty spaces with your love, Amen.

--hide--

Amen.. I love this prayer.. May Christ fill you with His love.. we are all sinners in need of Him..

A priest once told me in confession to think of myself as a friend of Jesus and Jesus telling me " Stop picking on my friend " meaning stop picking on yourself and beating yourself up.. We are friends of Christ and He doesn't want us to be beating His friends up.

I loved with the priest told me that.. SO I often go back to that when I am hard on myself..

Peace and Prayers for you...

GOD Bless you ...

Kathleen Praying rosary theheart

Nov 16th 2012 new

That is beautiful! Thanks for sharing, I have never heard it. I will be saying it tonight!

Nov 16th 2012 new

Oh shoot, that was to sherrill anne's prayer. Thought it linked it on. Sorry, new to forums!

Nov 16th 2012 new

(Quote) Gwen-534293 said: Oh shoot, that was to sherrill anne's prayer. Thought it linked it on. Sorry, new to forums!
(Quote) Gwen-534293 said:

Oh shoot, that was to sherrill anne's prayer. Thought it linked it on. Sorry, new to forums!

--hide--
Welcome to the CM forums Gwen biggrin

Nov 16th 2012 new

rosary Praying rosary

Nov 18th 2012 new

(Quote) Daniel-634934 said: This is what I needed to hear the most. Thanks Will!
(Quote) Daniel-634934 said:

This is what I needed to hear the most. Thanks Will!

--hide--

Anytime Dan,

God Bless,

Will

Posts 11 - 20 of 28