Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Nomination Susan Rice

11/13/2012 new

Nomination of Susan Rice . The evil Web gets thicker .

11/13/2012 new

I think the house will block it after what she did regarding Benghazi....they better!

11/14/2012 new

(Quote) Michael-556947 said: Nomination of Susan Rice . The evil Web gets thicker .
(Quote) Michael-556947 said:

Nomination of Susan Rice . The evil Web gets thicker .

--hide--

Obama said in his press conference today, that no one is to attack Susan Rice. He said they will answer to
him. He means business.

11/14/2012 new

(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: Obama said in his press conference today, that no one is to attack Susan Rice. He said the...
(Quote) Marianne-100218 said:

Obama said in his press conference today, that no one is to attack Susan Rice. He said they will answer to
him. He means business.

--hide--

The House has no say in Presidential appointments. Only the Seante does. And the Senate is now more solidly in the hands of Harry Reid and the extreme left puppets.

11/16/2012 new

(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: Obama said in his press conference today, that no one is to attack Susan Rice. He said...

him. He means business.

--hide--
As he hides behing her skirts

11/16/2012 new

(Quote) Ron-481546 said: As he hides behing her skirts
(Quote) Ron-481546 said:

As he hides behing her skirts

--hide--

Yes, you can tell that something was up right away. That tone was very unusual for him. It makes me
sick, this whole situation.

11/16/2012 new

(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: Yes, you can tell that something was up right away. That tone was very unusual for him...

Yes, you can tell that something was up right away. That tone was very unusual for him. It makes me
sick, this whole situation.

--hide--

You can almost put money on it that Rice will be appointed again. Remember, Obama has more leeway
this term. And he and Reid are of the same belief.

11/16/2012 new

I agree with you Marianne, as disheartening as it is, our country is in for another wild ride.

Posts 1 - 8 of 8