Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Nope! This ain't about why the bad boys always end up with more women; or why the good girls have gone bad. The title simply was meant to catch y'all's fancy laughing

This is a spin off from my previous thread "What turns you off" but with a different twist. The previous thread, asked the question "what turns you off? or what makes you skip a profile?," identifying traits that we find undesirable in other people. The intent of the previous thread was to help each one of us identify potential weaknesses in ourselves and/or our profile and thus improve on them.

This time around, I wish to flip the premise and ask this question "what undesirable characteristic/s or traits do we find attractive". Within this thread's context, let me define undesirable characteristic/s or traits as those qualities that would generally make an individual less attractive to the opposite sex. This can be a physical attribute or behavior. The intent of this thread is to allow us a glimpse of how our own undesirable characteristic/s or traits is perceived as attractive or beautiful by others, rather than a handicap as we often see it.

Just as this is a public forum intended as a platform for general discussion, respect towards each other's opinion is expected and highly encouraged wink

11/15/2012 new

I'll start:

I find the geeky glasses very sexy in a woman wink

A very smart, sometimes intimidating, woman is hot smile

11/15/2012 new

Let's see if I can do this

I think guys who are somewhat overweight (not so overweight/obese they're sick, mind you) can be kind of attractive. I can just picture them being an awesome snuggle buddy. hug

wink tongue

11/15/2012 new

(Quote) Amber-413562 said: Let's see if I can do this I think guys who are somewhat overweight (not so o...
(Quote) Amber-413562 said:

I think guys who are somewhat overweight (not so overweight/obese they're sick, mind you) can be kind of attractive. I can just picture them being an awesome snuggle buddy.

--hide--

Bald is beautiful!

11/15/2012 new
Someone with a decent amount of body hair. I also tend to lean towards men who drink or smoke because I find that men who don't do either of those things tend to have a certain type of overly health concience personality that turns me off.
11/15/2012 new

(Quote) Kahirup-898887 said: I'll start: I find the geeky glasses very sexy in a woman A very smart, somet...
(Quote) Kahirup-898887 said:

I'll start:

I find the geeky glasses very sexy in a woman

A very smart, sometimes intimidating, woman is hot

--hide--

I only wear glasses like 70% of the time but on behalf of myself and all those who enjoy our geeky glasses, we thank you! thumbsup

Coincidently I'm also a fan of guys who share my bad vision and wear spectacles...

11/15/2012 new

While I go for the clean cut clean shaven type of guy, I find facial hair and even long hair on some guys very attractive. Go figure.... boggled

11/16/2012 new

(Quote) Amber-413562 said: Let's see if I can do this I think guys who are somewhat overweight (not so o...
(Quote) Amber-413562 said:

I think guys who are somewhat overweight (not so overweight/obese they're sick, mind you) can be kind of attractive. I can just picture them being an awesome snuggle buddy.

--hide--

I'm with Corinna, I'm down with hairy men.......er, wait. I meant, I'm with Amber's sentiment that overweight can be sexy. I'm a huge fan of curves on a woman and sometimes those curves are found on overweight women because they're overweight and I'm here to tell you that it doesn't bother me one iota. I do like some "junk in the trunk" and am totally turned on by some wiggle and jiggle in said region. Hopefully I'm not being too descriptive. Another thing is dressing goth, now I'm not for the over the top type thing, but say a woman lightens up her skin a tad with some powder or wears burgundy lipstick or darkens up the eyes a tad. Don't ask me why, but it gets me and catches my attention and yes, I know I need to seek help. laughing

11/16/2012 new

(Quote) Dan-656122 said: I'm with Corinna, I'm down with hairy men.......er, wait. I meant, I'm with Amb...
(Quote) Dan-656122 said:

I'm with Corinna, I'm down with hairy men.......er, wait. I meant, I'm with Amber's sentiment that overweight can be sexy. I'm a huge fan of curves on a woman and sometimes those curves are found on overweight women because they're overweight and I'm here to tell you that it doesn't bother me one iota. I do like some "junk in the trunk" and am totally turned on by some wiggle and jiggle in said region. Hopefully I'm not being too descriptive. Another thing is dressing goth, now I'm not for the over the top type thing, but say a woman lightens up her skin a tad with some powder or wears burgundy lipstick or darkens up the eyes a tad. Don't ask me why, but it gets me and catches my attention and yes, I know I need to seek help.

--hide--
Dan, you might be giving the wrong impression there liking them hairy men! laughing

I agree with you, gothic girls can be very attractive. Goth done right is very beautiful. Exudes a lot of mystery, and nothing gets me better than a mystery waiting to be cracked. It always makes me wonder what her story might be.

11/16/2012 new

I like girls with glasses ... Daria on MTV way back in the day

Posts 1 - 10 of 19