Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

All we hear over the news is that the "Fiscal Cliff" is coming and it will be cataclysmic to life and limb.

I am not going to explain the ins and outs of the "Fiscal Cliff" but firstly, I will tell you there is a
most easy fix. All the President, and I mean Mr. Obama, has to do, is use his pen, the one
he raises in public so often, and delay the whole nightmare until a new and able Congress can
assess the situation and figure out rationally how to better achieve the results this country needs,
before there is an all-out meltdown.

This is a manipulative move on the part of the President. He is using his Presidential authority to
get his agenda installed by holding the feet of the American Public to the fire until this Congress before
December 31 of this year makes a move to tax those Obama wants to tax.

It is not a collaborative move, nor is it legitimate because the lame duck congress will have to take
the steps Mr. Obama wants. And these changes will be made by many who will be out of office when
the xxxx hits the fan.

Obama deferred this fiscal cliff before. So see, this is the new Obama who said "off the mike,"
he would have more leeway in his next term. The last time he deferred the "Fiscal Cliff" for exactly
two years. You see where the two-year agenda put him and this country. Not in a good
place for America, I can tell you that.

Why is this happening to America? Why are we letting all of this nonsense happen to us and not
doing anything about it? Why are we looking at bald-faced illegitimate, illegal and manipulative
behavior and letting it slide again and again? Are not Americans more educated than ever?
Are too many people trying to make a living and leaving the running of this country with career
politicians who have an up-front agenda? What is going on?

Nov 18th 2012 new

(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: All we hear over the news is that the "Fiscal Cliff" is coming and it will be catacl...
(Quote) Marianne-100218 said:

All we hear over the news is that the "Fiscal Cliff" is coming and it will be cataclysmic to life and limb.

I am not going to explain the ins and outs of the "Fiscal Cliff" but firstly, I will tell you there is a
most easy fix. All the President, and I mean Mr. Obama, has to do, is use his pen, the one
he raises in public so often, and delay the whole nightmare until a new and able Congress can
assess the situation and figure out rationally how to better achieve the results this country needs,
before there is an all-out meltdown.

This is a manipulative move on the part of the President. He is using his Presidential authority to
get his agenda installed by holding the feet of the American Public to the fire until this Congress before
December 31 of this year makes a move to tax those Obama wants to tax.

It is not a collaborative move, nor is it legitimate because the lame duck congress will have to take
the steps Mr. Obama wants. And these changes will be made by many who will be out of office when
the xxxx hits the fan.

Obama deferred this fiscal cliff before. So see, this is the new Obama who said "off the mike,"
he would have more leeway in his next term. The last time he deferred the "Fiscal Cliff" for exactly
two years. You see where the two-year agenda put him and this country. Not in a good
place for America, I can tell you that.

Why is this happening to America? Why are we letting all of this nonsense happen to us and not
doing anything about it? Why are we looking at bald-faced illegitimate, illegal and manipulative
behavior and letting it slide again and again? Are not Americans more educated than ever?
Are too many people trying to make a living and leaving the running of this country with career
politicians who have an up-front agenda? What is going on?

--hide--

I am starting to see that the Fiscal Cliff is going to come and go but Americans and the press are
stock on the "brue haa haa" of Benghazi and name calling and incompetence.

Oh, it was well timed by the Administration. Shrewd, Shrewd, Shrewd.

Posts 1 - 2 of 2