Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

11/16/2012 new

(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: I can totally relate to what you're saying, Donna!I was a runner for many years, an...
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said:

I can totally relate to what you're saying, Donna!

I was a runner for many years, and very physically fit. Then along came menopause, followed by widowhood and depression, and voila`-- much more of me to love these days! I'm still quite active (though not with the intensity I used to have because of time constraints), and eat well. I do have a metabolic disorder, though (PCOD), and so the weight is tough to shed.

Like you, I firmly believe that God will provide the person who will love me for me--in fact, my Shrek and Princess Fiona post pretty well sums it all up!

--hide--

Ahhh Shrek, once again a fairy tale character captures our hearts. faint What I would not give to have a real life Shrek! biggrin
But perhaps I need to work on being more like Fiona?!?!?!?! scratchchin

11/16/2012 new

(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: Welcome to the Forum, Maria! Glad that you've come out from under the "lurking bag&quo...
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said:

Welcome to the Forum, Maria! Glad that you've come out from under the "lurking bag" and joined us! MNow that you've broken the seal, come back and post often and share your thoughts and faith with us!

--hide--
OK -- who broke the seal??? Call 911 to report cruelty to animals....

11/16/2012 new
Uhhh, do ya mean PETA???
11/16/2012 new

Congrats Loretta! Keep it up and do those exercises. They go hand in hand.

11/16/2012 new
83 pounds for me. Took 18 months or so but it had to come off. 285-202 last trip to Drs office. Hardest thing ive ever done except quit smoking 12 years ago.
11/16/2012 new

(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: Uhhh, do ya mean PETA???
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: Uhhh, do ya mean PETA???
--hide--
Ummm -- I'm sure they'll be close behind.

11/16/2012 new

Congratulations, Loretta on your accomplishment!

11/16/2012 new

(Quote) Loretta-678584 said: Ok, so I've lost thirty pounds. I had a friend help me take some newer pictures bit I still...
(Quote) Loretta-678584 said:

Ok, so I've lost thirty pounds. I had a friend help me take some newer pictures bit I still dont like the pictures. Dagnabbit! Some of them are blury. A couple of them were outside and my hair is blowing in funny ways.... and NO! I dont look like a super model with the fans blowing my hair in all the fun exciting ways either ha ha ha It is hard to take pictures of yourself. I have been trying to get help from my daughter but my kids schedules seem to be all over the map. Oh well, you will all have to just suffer for nmow with my picture as is. Anybody have picture issues that they would like to share?

--hide--

clap thumbsup You get a Gold Star!

Congratulations Loretta!

11/16/2012 new

Way to go, Loretta!! clap Bow That is awsome! It feels good, doesn't it?! I'm so proud for you! I lost 30 pounds last year and have managed to keep it off, also. Keep up the great work!

11/16/2012 new

(Quote) Loretta-678584 said: Ok, so I've lost thirty pounds.
(Quote) Loretta-678584 said:

Ok, so I've lost thirty pounds.

--hide--

Awesome. Congrats!

Posts 21 - 30 of 78