Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

It seems pretty much the whole country is upset by:

The four senseless murders in Benghazi,

The coverup by the Government in handling the situation, referring to it erroneously as
the result of an anti-Muslim video and not acknowledging it as terrorism,

The over-the-top coverage by the liberal media of indiscretions of the top men leading
our country and our military,

The lag in reporting the scandals from the time they were first encountered,

The fact that two flirtatious, egocentric women, have had access to Generals at
the top of the Chain of Command,

The fact that Rice may be appointed Secretary of State when she was still informing
Americans that Benghazi was the result of the video, even after most Americans
knew the truth,

How the Head of the CIA was investigated by lower levels of the FBI, and

The fact that the Democrats won an election again, and whatever
our ideas and ideals about our Country were prior to the appointment of Obama,
they have been turned upside down and disregarded.

Is this going to be another case of media blitz and a free for all, to cover up, mislead,
and protect the Obama Administration from being held accountable?

I have a bad feeling about this. Did I leave anything out?

11/15/2012 new

(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: It seems pretty much the whole country is upset by:The four senseless murders in Bengh...
(Quote) Marianne-100218 said:

It seems pretty much the whole country is upset by:

The four senseless murders in Benghazi,

The coverup by the Government in handling the situation, referring to it erroneously as
the result of an anti-Muslim video and not acknowledging it as terrorism,

The over-the-top coverage by the liberal media of indiscretions of the top men leading
our country and our military,

The lag in reporting the scandals from the time they were first encountered,

The fact that two flirtatious, egocentric women, have had access to Generals at
the top of the Chain of Command,

The fact that Rice may be appointed Secretary of State when she was still informing
Americans that Benghazi was the result of the video, even after most Americans
knew the truth,

How the Head of the CIA was investigated by lower levels of the FBI, and

The fact that the Democrats won an election again, and whatever
our ideas and ideals about our Country were prior to the appointment of Obama,
they have been turned upside down and disregarded.

Is this going to be another case of media blitz and a free for all, to cover up, mislead,
and protect the Obama Administration from being held accountable?

I have a bad feeling about this. Did I leave anything out?

--hide--

Today on the radio, it was said that the Administration had to pretend there was a demonstration because of the video,
because they did not want National Security to be compromised. I can't figure out that one.

11/16/2012 new

(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: Today on the radio, it was said that the Administration had to pretend there was a dem...

Today on the radio, it was said that the Administration had to pretend there was a demonstration because of the video,
because they did not want National Security to be compromised. I can't figure out that one.

--hide--

The more I hear about Petraus and those two flusies involved with Petraus' resignation, the more I realize why this
was not brought out before the election. The country is being run by a bunch of nuts. And how could the head of
the CIA be brought down by an FBI agent.

Well, it said on the news tonight that the FBInagent was left out of the loop as the investigation proceeded because it
was above his clearance level, but he went ahead and whistle blew about what he knew, and then wanted to be defended
as a whistle blower when he got into trouble.

That is the first level of blame.

11/16/2012 new

(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: The more I hear about Petraus and those two flusies involved with Petraus' resigna...

The more I hear about Petraus and those two flusies involved with Petraus' resignation, the more I realize why this
was not brought out before the election. The country is being run by a bunch of nuts. And how could the head of
the CIA be brought down by an FBI agent.

Well, it said on the news tonight that the FBInagent was left out of the loop as the investigation proceeded because it
was above his clearance level, but he went ahead and whistle blew about what he knew, and then wanted to be defended
as a whistle blower when he got into trouble.

That is the first level of blame.

--hide--

This morning I heard that the hearings are behind closed doors and in an underground location. A bit strange I would
say.

11/16/2012 new

ON ABC news they interviewed a democrat congressman who reiterated what Obama and Rice were saying. Then they interviewed a republican congressman who said he said they knew from the get go that it was terrorist....with that kind of weopondry...who do you believe....you have to be an idiot to believe these lying democrats....who just KEEP lying even though the guy just testified! Scary.

11/16/2012 new

FINALLY, ABC NEWS TELLS EVERYONE THAT PATREUS TESTIFIED THAT HE KNEW ALL ALONG THAT IT WAS A TERRORIST ATTACK...THIS FOLLOWED THE LYING DEMOCRAT CONGRESSMAN WHO LISTENED TO THE SAME THING.....NOW WE KNOW DEFINITIVELY THAT OBAMA WAS LYING THE WHOLE TIME!

Can they impeach him....probably not with a democrat controlled congress!

11/16/2012 new

I feel that the Benghazi hearings are for show. The persons who were ultimately responsible for sending help were Hilary Clinton and the president. Both were convincingly negligent in their responsibilty. There is no way, the way this administration works that either one of them will be held accountable. So this dog and pony show that they are holding is a farce. The whole administration is a farce. When you surround yourself with fools you only prove yourself to be a greater fool.

The media will go out of their way to protect both of them and prove their innocence. The president has lied time and time again, why should this be any different.

11/16/2012 new

(Quote) Kyle-841608 said: I feel that the Benghazi hearings are for show. The persons who were ultimately responsible for se...
(Quote) Kyle-841608 said:

I feel that the Benghazi hearings are for show. The persons who were ultimately responsible for sending help were Hilary Clinton and the president. Both were convincingly negligent in their responsibilty. There is no way, the way this administration works that either one of them will be held accountable. So this dog and pony show that they are holding is a farce. The whole administration is a farce. When you surround yourself with fools you only prove yourself to be a greater fool.

The media will go out of their way to protect both of them and prove their innocence. The president has lied time and time again, why should this be any different.

--hide--

Do you have any clue why in America we let this lieing go on and continue like there was nothing wrong with it?
Do you think the ones who care are just plain outnumbered if they tried to do anything? Or is this just the new
standard?

11/16/2012 new

(Quote) Kyle-841608 said: I feel that the Benghazi hearings are for show. The persons who were ultimately responsible for se...
(Quote) Kyle-841608 said:

--hide--

Do you have any clue why in America we let this lieing go on and continue like there was nothing wrong with it?
Do you think the ones who care are just plain outnumbered if they tried to do anything? Or is this just the new
standard?

11/16/2012 new

(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: FINALLY, ABC NEWS TELLS EVERYONE THAT PATREUS TESTIFIED THAT HE KNEW ALL ALONG THAT IT WAS A TER...
(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said:

FINALLY, ABC NEWS TELLS EVERYONE THAT PATREUS TESTIFIED THAT HE KNEW ALL ALONG THAT IT WAS A TERRORIST ATTACK...THIS FOLLOWED THE LYING DEMOCRAT CONGRESSMAN WHO LISTENED TO THE SAME THING.....NOW WE KNOW DEFINITIVELY THAT OBAMA WAS LYING THE WHOLE TIME!

Can they impeach him....probably not with a democrat controlled congress!

--hide--

I saw Senator McCain on "CBS this morning" arguing with the female anchor because she kept questioning him
about the fact that he insisted it was a terrorist attack in the first few days after the attack. Well, he knew it
was an attack rather than a spontanious outburst because of the type of weapons used. He is well versed in
war and weapons and has a good deal of military experience. He is not going to be cajoled into agreeing with
those empty brains of the White House.

When you say that he knew all along that it was a terrorist attack, are you saying that Obama knew, or that Petraus knew?

Posts 1 - 10 of 33