Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Nov 16th 2012 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: KNOCK KNOCK!!!!! Dear Jeremy, If a gal has well manicured fingern...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

KNOCK KNOCK!!!!!

Dear Jeremy,

If a gal has well manicured fingernails and chips one while shooting her .357, should she "cease fire", or carry on?

--hide--

Dear (Blank) Jeremy thinks the only reason for you to call a "cease fire" would be if you were out of "hollow point" ammo..... "carry on" gangster

Nov 16th 2012 new

Jeremy,

Knock, knock.

If you were cooking dinner for your girlfriend or I guess in our case ladyfriend, what would be on the menu?

At what point in the relationship would it be proper to eat only by candlelight with soft music in the background?

Some of us Texans like to cover all the bases. cowboy

Blessings, Praying Praying Praying

Leon

Nov 16th 2012 new

Jeremy,

Knock, knock.

If a thread is going to lock, do you think it is professional courtesy or fit and proper for the OP to be the only one to close the thread?

Leon cowboy

Nov 16th 2012 new

Jeremy,

Knock, knock.

One final question.

Since I do not wear my feelings on my sleeves, does that make me a dead fish or a person without concern for others?

Just wunderin' in Houston.

Nov 16th 2012 new

(Quote) Leon-593843 said: Jeremy,Knock, knock.If you were cooking dinner for your girlfriend or I guess in o...
(Quote) Leon-593843 said:

Jeremy,

Knock, knock.

If you were cooking dinner for your girlfriend or I guess in our case ladyfriend, what would be on the menu?

At what point in the relationship would it be proper to eat only by candlelight with soft music in the background?

Some of us Texans like to cover all the bases.

Blessings,

Leon

--hide--
Dear Leon,
Jeremy's bases would be empty because like another CM er with the beginning letter "J" he does not cook. But he CAN read.....especially a menu with Asian, Italian or Mexican cuisine on it! Jeremy would/does have a selection of wine to choose from. Jeremy also surmises candlelight and soft music would come when BOTH parties agree upon the timing of such!wink

Nov 16th 2012 new

(Quote) Leon-593843 said: Jeremy,Knock, knock.If a thread is going to lock, do you think it is professional ...

Jeremy,

Knock, knock.

If a thread is going to lock, do you think it is professional courtesy or fit and proper for the OP to be the only one to close the thread?

Blessings,

Leon

--hide--
Dear Leon,
Jeremy believes the OP shouldn't become PO just because another may close a thread. Whoever is LAST is favored to close the thread!cool

Nov 16th 2012 new

(Quote) Leon-593843 said: Jeremy,Knock, knock.One final question.Since I do not wear my feelings...

Jeremy,

Knock, knock.

One final question.

Since I do not wear my feelings on my sleeves, does that make me a dead fish or a person without concern for others?

Just wunderin' in Houston.

Blessings,

--hide--
Dear Wunderin,
Jeremy thinks some should "roll their sleeves up" and "go fish"....but offers the following advice: If "Wunderin" should want tips for having concern for others....he should get in touch with a fine Texas gentleman named Leon....who by example has given fine tips to a CM member named "Jerry" in the N.E. part of the state!wave

Nov 16th 2012 new
Knock Knock...so is Ask Jeremy going to be on hand this week to offer advice on how to cook the Thanksgiving Turkey & Dressing????? laughing laughing laughing eyepopping faint
Nov 16th 2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Knock Knock...so is Ask Jeremy going to be on hand this week to offer advice on how to cook the Thanksgi...
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Knock Knock...so is Ask Jeremy going to be on hand this week to offer advice on how to cook the Thanksgiving Turkey & Dressing?????
--hide--
Dear Turkey and Dressing?
Jeremy has about as much business offering advice on cooking Turkey and Dressing as the turkey does cooking itself!eyepopping laughing But Jeremy can definitely "bring his appetite" as he will be doing in a far-away place for Thanksgiving and is quite adept at eating pie/cake while watching his cowboy win!scratchchin

Nov 16th 2012 new

KNOCK KNOCK!!!!

Dear Jeremy,

Do you have a good movie recommendation for a gal that likes "GUY" flicks??

Signed, One of the Gals trying to fit in

Posts 31 - 40 of 200