Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Nov 16th 2012 new

This guy cracks me up! Pet Shop Boy reference on other post was great too!

Nov 16th 2012 new

Humor!

I have a mischievous sense of humor and I remember this one guy's profile said everyone liked him except ants, "I step on ants". I laughed so hard I nearly spit my drink out and just had to send a note to him. Unfortunately, he never responded. Definitely humor, because life can get so hard there is no other way to survive it than to laugh at the irony and seeming randomness of it all.

Nov 16th 2012 new

I am drawn to a profile when they mention their family life. My family is a very important part of my life so seeing that someone feels the same is always a plus. I also love to see a smile on their profile picture with nice teeth always draws me in...

Nov 16th 2012 new

I think it really stand out to me when a woman can describe herself very well its shows self awareness and makes me think that I can really have a good conversation with this person. Even if her interests aren't share by me if she describes her passions in such a way that shows rather than tells than it stands out to me. That being said not everyone is good at writing about themselves so I try to read between the lines too.

Nov 16th 2012 new

(Quote) Tim-734178 said: I use them for all sorts of things. From wishing a happy birthday, to expressing an intetest in learning m...
(Quote) Tim-734178 said: I use them for all sorts of things. From wishing a happy birthday, to expressing an intetest in learning moe about the recipiant. Granted i dont get many replies like everyone else.
--hide--

I reply to anyone who has sent me an emotigram ... heart smile

As for what compels me to send one ... if he's written something in his profile about a common interest, or like recently, the election returns, or just a handsome gent who lives nearby smile Battling eyelashes

Nov 16th 2012 new

(Quote) MaryAlice-97161 said: (Quote) Tim-734178 said:I use them for all sorts of things. From wishing a hap...
(Quote) MaryAlice-97161 said:

Quote:
Tim-734178 said:I use them for all sorts of things. From wishing a happy birthday, to expressing an intetest in learning moe about the recipiant. Granted i dont get many replies like everyone else.

I reply to anyone who has sent me an emotigram ...

As for what compels me to send one ... if he's written something in his profile about a common interest, or like recently, the election returns, or just a handsome gent who lives nearby

--hide--

Also, sometimes when reading their comments in one or another forum, if I was impressed with their comment, I'll sometimes take a look at their profile, and then offer an emotigram with a work of appreciation for their comment in the forum.

Additionally, I'll take a look at their portfolio pics, and will sometimes offer an emotigram with a comment about one or another of their pictures ... all kinds of reasons for sending an emotigram ... if nothing else, just to share Our Lord's love to others! smile heart

Nov 16th 2012 new
Darn! I knew I forgot something
Nov 16th 2012 new

Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday, Duane!

Nov 17th 2012 new
If a profile strikes an interest of mine, I have been sending a smile or short message.......what a joke as for me the new girl at this site
Nov 17th 2012 new

I will drop a quick line if I see something that resonates with where I currently am on my faith journey, or a beloved band, or a book that I love. Sometimes it's just something funny about the way that person expresses himself. And I have made it a personal goal in the past year to (as long as I can get to the computer) respond to all messages. Even though it's hard to determine how to respond to a message that just says "hi hows it goin". I'm never sure what to do with those.

Posts 41 - 50 of 51