Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Post not found!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Taking Myself Out

11/16/2012 new

Hmmm. No date since last June...

But I really want to see the new Bond flick. Sooo....I'm going out with the Invisible Man! raspberry

It begs the question, guys.... Seen any good movies lately? Taken YOURSELF to any good movies lately? heart

11/16/2012 new

(Quote) Alice-788574 said: Hmmm. No date since last June... But I really want to see the new Bond flick. Sooo....I...
(Quote) Alice-788574 said:

But I really want to see the new Bond flick. Sooo....I'm going out with the Invisible Man!

It begs the question, guys.... Seen any good movies lately? Taken YOURSELF to any good movies lately?

--hide--
Same here- no date since around July for me. You should treat yourself and enjoy a good flick. I plan to see Spielberg's "Lincoln." I'll take an invisible lady! rose

11/16/2012 new
biggrin

Yes, I plan on going to see "Lincoln" and "Anna Karenia"
11/16/2012 new

(Quote) Peter-449116 said: Same here- no date since around July for me. You should treat yourself and enjoy a good flick. I ...
(Quote) Peter-449116 said:

Same here- no date since around July for me. You should treat yourself and enjoy a good flick. I plan to see Spielberg's "Lincoln." I'll take an invisible lady!

--hide--

I have to warn you about these invisible types, Peter. My Invisible Man, for instance, never opens the door for me and I always have to pay my way. When we go to the restaurant, he doesn't push in my chair, or even order. Although he's nothing to look at, he has many fine traits. He's not jealous or fearful of my independence. He accepts me for who I am. He doesn't push boundaries. And he never talks out of turn. In fact, he never speaks to me at all. If he starts, I think I had better get to a therapist. But all in all, the Invisible Man and I always have an enjoyable evening!

laughing heart

11/16/2012 new

(Quote) Alice-788574 said: I have to warn you about these invisible types, Peter. My Invisible Man...

I have to warn you about these invisible types, Peter. My Invisible Man, for instance, never opens the door for me and I always have to pay my way. When we go to the restaurant, he doesn't push in my chair, or even order. Although he's nothing to look at, he has many fine traits. He's not jealous or fearful of my independence. He accepts me for who I am. He doesn't push boundaries. And he never talks out of turn. In fact, he never speaks to me at all. If he starts, I think I had better get to a therapist. But all in all, the Invisible Man and I always have an enjoyable evening!

--hide--

Oh Alice, I think I may have dated him a time or two in the past. WoW, what a small world. I hope you don't mind me saying this but I think he had AWESOME taste in women to have dated both of us. This Mr Invisible is quite the charmer but I think we can teach him a thing or two about what we would really like to "SEE" in him. Would'nt you agree? wink

11/16/2012 new
(Quote) Alice-788574 said: Hmmm. No date since last June... But I really want to see the new Bond flick. Sooo....I'm g...

But I really want to see the new Bond flick. Sooo....I'm going out with the Invisible Man!

It begs the question, guys.... Seen any good movies lately? Taken YOURSELF to any good movies lately?

--hide--

laughing laughing laughing I do get to take a friend to see a Christmas Quartet in a few weeks....ah well I need a girls night out once in awhile & the Quartet are men & cute..... scratchchin And the tickets were free...lol
11/16/2012 new

(Quote) Donna-871766 said: Oh Alice, I think I may have dated him a time or two in the past. WoW, what a small world...
(Quote) Donna-871766 said:

Oh Alice, I think I may have dated him a time or two in the past. WoW, what a small world. I hope you don't mind me saying this but I think he had AWESOME taste in women to have dated both of us. This Mr Invisible is quite the charmer but I think we can teach him a thing or two about what we would really like to "SEE" in him. Would'nt you agree?

--hide--

Yes, Donna, he has very good taste in women! But he is incorrigible. What do we actually see in him? Nothing. Absolutely nothing! Blinded by love

I make excellent company...and then I tell myself, "I agree!" biggrin

11/16/2012 new

(Quote) Cindy-534370 said: Yes, I plan on going to see "Lincoln" and "Anna Karenia"
(Quote) Cindy-534370 said:

Yes, I plan on going to see "Lincoln" and "Anna Karenia"
--hide--

These are both on my list too.

11/16/2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: I do get to take a friend to see a Christmas Quartet in a few weeks....ah well I need a girls n...
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

I do get to take a friend to see a Christmas Quartet in a few weeks....ah well I need a girls night out once in awhile & the Quartet are men & cute..... And the tickets were free...lol
--hide--

Brenda, are you a barber quartet groupie??? There's someting very interesting about that. I'm partial to the base voices. scratchchin

11/17/2012 new
(Quote) Alice-788574 said: Brenda, are you a barber quartet groupie??? There's someting very interesting about that. ...

Brenda, are you a barber quartet groupie??? There's someting very interesting about that. I'm partial to the base voices.

--hide--

shhh I am when the radio station is giving out free passes to attend the concert...... laughing
Posts 1 - 10 of 31