Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

wave Just thought I would throw this out there so maybe those of us who had a date with the laundry didn't feel like we were the "only ones sitting home on a Friday night".

I was home tonight, alone. My evening consisted of getting a nasty letter through my attorney from my ex husband's attorney. I cried. Then I did laundry. Then I vacuumed. And now I am posting this to see what everyone else was up to.

Is there anyone else who sat at home alone tonight????? rolling eyes

Nov 16th 2012 new

(Quote) Celia-821539 said: Just thought I would throw this out there so maybe those of us who had a date with the laundry di...
(Quote) Celia-821539 said:

Just thought I would throw this out there so maybe those of us who had a date with the laundry didn't feel like we were the "only ones sitting home on a Friday night".

I was home tonight, alone. My evening consisted of getting a nasty letter through my attorney from my ex husband's attorney. I cried. Then I did laundry. Then I vacuumed. And now I am posting this to see what everyone else was up to.

Is there anyone else who sat at home alone tonight?????

--hide--

Sittin here with you. Had take out Mexican and satelite surfed. Wishing I would have gotten up the nerve to go somewhere by myself but just could not do it tonight. Maybe tomorrow................ Hang in there Celia, we are promised a better tomorrow.

Nov 16th 2012 new

By Friday, I am beat from the week's work and challenges. I took 2 10-min naps this afternoon (was in the office only till 1:30), spent some time with my son till I took him to a party this evening. He has a better social life than I do! But I'm good with being in tonight, being on CM & taking care of some papers. wave

Nov 17th 2012 new
(Quote) Lina-796057 said: By Friday, I am beat from the week's work and challenges. I took 2 10-min naps this afternoon (was in the of...
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

By Friday, I am beat from the week's work and challenges. I took 2 10-min naps this afternoon (was in the office only till 1:30), spent some time with my son till I took him to a party this evening. He has a better social life than I do! But I'm good with being in tonight, being on CM & taking care of some papers.

--hide--

So Lina, when is the next CM Phoenix???? That was fun and it can enhance ones social life!
Nov 17th 2012 new

I went out to dinner. Now I am watching Christmas movies.

pirate

Nov 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: So Lina, when is the next CM Phoenix???? That was fun and it can enhance ones social life!
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

So Lina, when is the next CM Phoenix???? That was fun and it can enhance ones social life!
--hide--
Did it enhance yours, Brenda?! What's happening that I didn't know about??!
CM Phx didn't change my social life, but it gave me a warm feeling I'm still enjoying today, a week later....

Nov 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Tracey-14882 said: I went out to dinner. Now I am watching Christmas movies.
(Quote) Tracey-14882 said:

I went out to dinner. Now I am watching Christmas movies.

--hide--
Christmas movies? I love Christmas movies! ....it's just a wee too early for them yet, for me.... and I don't have cable TV, so I won't see too many of them next month. What ones are your favorites?

Nov 17th 2012 new
(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Did it enhance yours, Brenda?! What's happening that I didn't know about??!CM Phx didn't change...
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

Did it enhance yours, Brenda?! What's happening that I didn't know about??!
CM Phx didn't change my social life, but it gave me a warm feeling I'm still enjoying today, a week later....

--hide--

scratchchin Just helped me get a start on my goal of walking a 5k and I enjoyed getting out & meeting everyone. For me traveling helps me keep my positive outlook on life in general. Even when I have minor set-backs such as the allergies focusing on what was good about the event keeps me in a much happier mood..... biggrin
Nov 17th 2012 new

We try to watch the first Home Alone movie at Christmas. My kids and I will quote the lines in it like [Kevin you are such a disease] and [Look what ya did ya little jerk]. And I love when Kevin asks the cashier, [Is this tooth brush approved by the American Dental Association?]....good times.

Nov 17th 2012 new

My ex has cable TV at his home, so my son gets to enjoy "A Christmas Story" on TBS when he's over there on Christmas Day. We rented it once and we still remember lines from it too ("fra-jeel-ay!") and have fun. And he loves it when I cry at "A Charlie Brown Christmas".
I know I'm only mentioning secular movies. We know the reason for the season; we talk a lot about that event.

Posts 1 - 10 of 64