Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Nov 16th 2012 new

(Quote) Veronica-56352 said: Theresa, Prayers for the respose of the soul of your beautiful Grandmother. May the Lord give y...
(Quote) Veronica-56352 said:

Theresa, Prayers for the respose of the soul of your beautiful Grandmother. May the Lord give you all peace as your go through this time. Mother Mother, pray for Theresa and her family. In Jesus Name we pray. Veronica

--hide--
Your prayers are much appriciated.

Nov 16th 2012 new
Praying rosary theheart
Nov 16th 2012 new

Praying

Nov 16th 2012 new

Praying

Nov 17th 2012 new

(Quote) John-132457 said:
(Quote) John-132457 said:

--hide--
Thanks

Nov 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Kevin-40666 said:
(Quote) Kevin-40666 said:

--hide--
Thank you

Nov 17th 2012 new
(Quote) Theresa-911246 said: I am asking for your prayers and support A wonderful lady passed away last night. She was 98 years old, born...
(Quote) Theresa-911246 said:

I am asking for your prayers and support A wonderful lady passed away last night. She was 98 years old, born July 4th 1914. Raised on a farm in North Dakota. She told me stories about the barn dances and things she did with friends and family. She lived life to the fullest and always reminded us God is all around us and he wants you to be happy. My grandmother was everything to me and my family. She cared for everyone by taking time to counsel them and quide them toward Christ. As a young person I was lucky to have her as my mentor, and teacher. On a certain level I feel as if she acted as a mother. One of the things she wish asked for is that everyone pray and not just for her,but everyone who needs it. One of my oldest boys just broke down into tears. I explained she is with us through the holy spirit. Please pray for my grandmother as she passes through the gates of heaven.

--hide--

May God have mercy on her soul. I lost my grandma 2 yrs ago. She was a Giants fan and died 3 mos. before they won their first World Series in SF.

R.I.P.
Nov 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Theresa-911246 said: I am asking for your prayers and support A wonderful lady passed away last night. She was 98 ye...

I am asking for your prayers and support A wonderful lady passed away last night. She was 98 years old, born July 4th 1914. Raised on a farm in North Dakota. She told me stories about the barn dances and things she did with friends and family. She lived life to the fullest and always reminded us God is all around us and he wants you to be happy. My grandmother was everything to me and my family. She cared for everyone by taking time to counsel them and quide them toward Christ. As a young person I was lucky to have her as my mentor, and teacher. On a certain level I feel as if she acted as a mother. One of the things she wish asked for is that everyone pray and not just for her,but everyone who needs it. One of my oldest boys just broke down into tears. I explained she is with us through the holy spirit. Please pray for my grandmother as she passes through the gates of heaven.

--hide--

Hi T. RIP to your loving grandma! Kari

Nov 17th 2012 new

My condolence and my prayer for you and your grandma. As long as you keep her in your heart she isn't gone. Keep that treasure always within you.

Be blessed, Andrea Praying theheart

Nov 17th 2012 new
(Quote) Theresa-911246 said: I am asking for your prayers and support A wonderful lady passed away last night. She was 98 years old, born...

--hide--

Praying Praying Praying rosary rosary rosary
Posts 31 - 40 of 55