Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

error: Post not found!

error: Post not found!

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Nov 17th 2012 new

I didn't get done with work til 8:30. My plans got cancelled so my daughter and I grabbed McD's for supper. As soon as we got home about 1 1/2 hrs ago she went to bed leaving me here to sit by myself with the computer

Nov 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Celia-821539 said: Just thought I would throw this out there so maybe those of us who had a date with the laundry di...
(Quote) Celia-821539 said:

Just thought I would throw this out there so maybe those of us who had a date with the laundry didn't feel like we were the "only ones sitting home on a Friday night".

I was home tonight, alone. My evening consisted of getting a nasty letter through my attorney from my ex husband's attorney. I cried. Then I did laundry. Then I vacuumed. And now I am posting this to see what everyone else was up to.

Is there anyone else who sat at home alone tonight?????

--hide--

Celia, a nasty letter at the end of the day, at least clears your sinuses. Life gets better a little at a time. It's not what happens today, but what you choose for tomorrow to look forward to that chases the blues away. I hope you have a great Sat.

I came home to an empty house 12 hrs after leaving this morning, so it felt good to be alone. Then it happened, my son got home and carried a pint of Blue Bell ice cream past me as I lay on the couch, I didn't move, but it looked mighty good. I know when he takes off for his next duty or moves on to finish his degree I will miss him. :-) Oh well, next chapter.

Nov 17th 2012 new

I spent the day in my pjs. I've been laid up all week with a nasty virus.

Nov 17th 2012 new
Hi there, I hope you're feeling better and I think you did the right thing by keeping busy. When I'm alone such as tonight, I try, TRY! To count my blessings, read a good book or watch a good program ( hard to do) on TV. Tonight I watched Grimm and did some Yoga stretches as I watched the silly program.
Nov 17th 2012 new
Nov 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Eve-95142 said: I spent the day in my pjs. I've been laid up all week with a nasty virus.
(Quote) Eve-95142 said:

I spent the day in my pjs. I've been laid up all week with a nasty virus.

--hide--

biggrin Hope you feel better!

Nov 17th 2012 new

Yep, I'm home alone with the two cats hellokitty hellokitty a fire glowing in the fireplace , rain softly falling on the skylight, music playing in the background note , and a HUGE pot of homemade roasted red pepper-vegetable soup cooling on the stove stir the pot! Its getting cold! . I almost made the corn muffins to go with it, but decided that I didn't need to dirty more than one dish and spoon tonight!

Nov 17th 2012 new
My weekend for the children so Im not alone this friday!!!!
Nov 17th 2012 new

Slept like a baby cloudnine

Nov 17th 2012 new
(Quote) Tim-734178 said: My weekend for the children so Im not alone this friday!!!!
(Quote) Tim-734178 said: My weekend for the children so Im not alone this friday!!!!
--hide--

The best kind of not bring alone....getting lots of hugs and love from your kids! hug
Posts 11 - 20 of 64