Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Nov 15th 2012 new

I too am thankful for Jerry and all his positive and FUN! threads! Also for the sooo many blessings God has given me, that I could write here for days on end.

Nov 16th 2012 new
I thank God For working out a few things that needed to happen for me. I have a feeling I will be making someone else have a very happy Christmas this year. My project that I hope to complete by the end of Thanksgiving this year is sorting toys to donate to a worthy charity. And yes I realize these will be used but if you knew how nice they are you would understand some little child would love having these things..... biggrin
Nov 16th 2012 new

I thank God for guiding me on a safe 6 hour trip faint to witness the birth of my 7th grandchild. angel I thank Him for the beauty of new life coming ito this world. rose

Nov 17th 2012 new

Everything He gave me today! hug theheart

Nov 17th 2012 new

My life!! i have a wonderful life and i can share with my family and my friends!!!

Nov 17th 2012 new

Congratulations, Joanne! Newborn grandchildren are such blessings from God! angel Praying hug

Nov 17th 2012 new
I thank God for the 22years of blessings I received from being known simply as Andrews Mom...there were hugs, joys, fears, tears but there was always unconditional live. So I just thank God for Alll if my blessings.....
Nov 17th 2012 new

For waking me this morning and all the ups and downs he has taken me through.

Thank him

www.youtube.com

Nov 17th 2012 new
I thank God for memories ESP of the year the company I work for built a Christmas float and was in the Light parade in my town. Andrew was five or so and it was so rewarding spending that time building a float with my co-workers and their families. This year for the first time in many years I am feeling called to watch this parade once more. Even if I choose to go Ali e I know I will bump into many friends I know so I will only be lonely if I choose to be......
Nov 17th 2012 new
I thank God for my uncle, a good holy priest who has done so many great things in his long life. May God bless him in the late autumn of his life.
Posts 111 - 120 of 200