Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

error: Post not found!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Does anyone know, is there a way to send out a news letter to all the Omaha, Ne folks? I would love to send out an invite to everyone in the area to join in on a local event. Is there a way to do that without sending out 500 individual notes? Can anyone shed any light on the idea? Thanks in advance.

Nov 15th 2012 new

(Quote) Loretta-678584 said: Does anyone know, is there a way to send out a news letter to all the Omaha, Ne folks? I would ...
(Quote) Loretta-678584 said:

Does anyone know, is there a way to send out a news letter to all the Omaha, Ne folks? I would love to send out an invite to everyone in the area to join in on a local event. Is there a way to do that without sending out 500 individual notes? Can anyone shed any light on the idea? Thanks in advance.

--hide--

I think your best bet is to start a new thread in the Member Meetups Forum. Patricia has done that with invitations for events in Chicago and then people send her a message here if they are interested.

Nov 15th 2012 new

(Quote) Patricia-29176 said: I think your best bet is to start a new thread in the Member Meetups Forum. Patricia ha...
(Quote) Patricia-29176 said:

I think your best bet is to start a new thread in the Member Meetups Forum. Patricia has done that with invitations for events in Chicago and then people send her a message here if they are interested.

--hide--
Thanks Patricia. I did post a thread in that forum. I'm begining to think that the Omaha crew isn't necessarily visiting the meet up area. I was hoping to find a new way to tackle this idea. Thanks for trying to help though

Nov 15th 2012 new

(Quote) Loretta-678584 said: Thanks Patricia. I did post a thread in that forum. I'm begining to think that the Omaha cr...

Thanks Patricia. I did post a thread in that forum. I'm begining to think that the Omaha crew isn't necessarily visiting the meet up area. I was hoping to find a new way to tackle this idea. Thanks for trying to help though

--hide--

You might want to send a message to Patricia (you can find one of her threads in that same forum). I think she also just sends out individual invites to people. But, it's just hard getting people to come to anything (surprisingly enough). She also had a thread in the Women's Forum that you might want to look at about people RSVPing.

Nov 15th 2012 new

(Quote) Patricia-29176 said: You might want to send a message to Patricia (you can find one of her threads in that s...
(Quote) Patricia-29176 said:

You might want to send a message to Patricia (you can find one of her threads in that same forum). I think she also just sends out individual invites to people. But, it's just hard getting people to come to anything (surprisingly enough). She also had a thread in the Women's Forum that you might want to look at about people RSVPing.

--hide--
OK, Thanks for the heads up. I will check it out. I look forward to any tidbits that anyone might have in this cause

Nov 16th 2012 new

Besides publishing on the Events page in addition to Member Meet-Ups, I think the only way to get the word across is those individual messages. Maybe you can find a couple of people to help you send them (especially since there's a limit to the number of messages one person can send each day). Divide up the age range or something between you, and message away!
Oh, and one Phx CMer chose to temporarily start her profile with news about CM Phx--so anyone seeing it would, right off the bat, be aware of the event!

Nov 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Besides publishing on the Events page in addition to Member Meet-Ups, I think the only way to get ...
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

Besides publishing on the Events page in addition to Member Meet-Ups, I think the only way to get the word across is those individual messages. Maybe you can find a couple of people to help you send them (especially since there's a limit to the number of messages one person can send each day). Divide up the age range or something between you, and message away!
Oh, and one Phx CMer chose to temporarily start her profile with news about CM Phx--so anyone seeing it would, right off the bat, be aware of the event!

--hide--
It is a great idea to divide it up by age range. Thanks Lina. I thik I will start with the guys and maybe then I can solicite their help in sending out notes to the gals.

Nov 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Besides publishing on the Events page in addition to Member Meet-Ups, I think the only way to get ...
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

--hide--
It is too bad that the company isn't willing to help with a mass note to regional folks when they have a person who is willing ot play host or hostess but oh well, no use crying over spilt milk.... we will just persevere and roll with what we've got.

Nov 19th 2012 new

(Quote) Loretta-678584 said: It is too bad that the company isn't willing to help with a mass note to regional folks whe...

It is too bad that the company isn't willing to help with a mass note to regional folks when they have a person who is willing ot play host or hostess but oh well, no use crying over spilt milk.... we will just persevere and roll with what we've got.

--hide--
I've sent out some private notes and gotten some pretty good feed back. If you know anyone who lives in Omaha who would like to participate. Please let them know whaqqt we are trying to do ...Thanks

Posts 1 - 9 of 9