Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Throwing in the towel

Nov 17th 2012 new

With so many beautiful and charming women here on CM, I wanted to become the next Aloha Carl surfing I really don't think that is ever going to happen because of the competition I face in the form of: Jerry from Mesquite, Leon from Houston, Victor from Norristown, and Ray from Milwaukee, and the list goes on and on. Therefore, I have decided to concede, and just be one of the average Joe's here.

And you guys thought I was leaving duck Have a great weekend everybody! I love you all rose

Nov 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Daniel-634934 said: With so many beautiful and charming women here on CM, I wanted to become the next Aloha Carl I r...
(Quote) Daniel-634934 said:

With so many beautiful and charming women here on CM, I wanted to become the next Aloha Carl I really don't think that is ever going to happen because of the competition I face in the form of: Jerry from Mesquite, Leon from Houston, Victor from Norristown, and Ray from Milwaukee, and the list goes on and on. Therefore, I have decided to concede, and just be one of the average Joe's here.

And you guys thought I was leaving Have a great weekend everybody! I love you all

--hide--
Daniel....thank you. But Carl DID have one thread NONE of us have done. We are.....Chicken???

Nov 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: Daniel....thank you. But Carl DID have one thread NONE of us have done. We are.....
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

Daniel....thank you. But Carl DID have one thread NONE of us have done. We are.....

--hide--
Tell me about it. I think I just laid an egg eyepopping

Nov 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Daniel-634934 said: Tell me about it. I think I just laid an egg

Tell me about it. I think I just laid an egg

--hide--
It may have been this hug or something else......wink

Nov 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Daniel-634934 said: With so many beautiful and charming women here on CM, I wanted to become the next Aloha Carl I r...

With so many beautiful and charming women here on CM, I wanted to become the next Aloha Carl I really don't think that is ever going to happen because of the competition I face in the form of: Jerry from Mesquite, Leon from Houston, Victor from Norristown, and Ray from Milwaukee, and the list goes on and on. Therefore, I have decided to concede, and just be one of the average Joe's here.

And you guys thought I was leaving Have a great weekend everybody! I love you all

--hide--
Daniel, I have a feeling that you could never be "just one of the average Joe's here"--nor could most of the CM forum men!

Nov 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: Daniel....thank you. But Carl DID have one thread NONE of us have done. We are.....
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

Daniel....thank you. But Carl DID have one thread NONE of us have done. We are.....

--hide--
This thread must've been before my time....??? What makes you pretend to be Chicken??? ?

Nov 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: (Quote) Daniel-634934 said: With so many beautiful and charming women here ...
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

Quote:
Daniel-634934 said:

Daniel, I have a feeling that you could never be "just one of the average Joe's here"--nor could most of the CM forum men!

--hide--
Hey! It's our little ray of sunshine Lina biggrin I'm glad you decided to jump on board wave

Nov 17th 2012 new

--hide--
Dan, you'll NEVER be an "average Joe"--why, you're not even an "average Dan"! Keep the hits comin', darling! I just adore you Lone Star Men! cowboy heartbeat cowboy heartbeat cowboy faint

Nov 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: Dan, you'll NEVER be an "average Joe"--why, you're not even an "average ...
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said:

Dan, you'll NEVER be an "average Joe"--why, you're not even an "average Dan"! Keep the hits comin', darling! I just adore you Lone Star Men!

--hide--
And we adore you right back heartbeat

Nov 17th 2012 new

Now Dan, you don't have to worry about those other guys. Me thinks there are plenty of good CM women to go around. Just stay (as my grandma would always say) as sweet as you are.

Posts 1 - 10 of 78