Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Nov 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Tim-734178 said: My weekend for the children so Im not alone this friday!!!!
(Quote) Tim-734178 said: My weekend for the children so Im not alone this friday!!!!
--hide--

Happy for you, Tim .... to have your children with you .... what a joy it is! smile

Nov 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Christmas movies? I love Christmas movies! ....it's just a wee too early for them yet, for me....
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

Christmas movies? I love Christmas movies! ....it's just a wee too early for them yet, for me.... and I don't have cable TV, so I won't see too many of them next month. What ones are your favorites?

--hide--

I really enjoy the very first version of Dickens' "A Christmas Carol"! A friend gave me a video-tape of it, and it's quite good, the costumes, background music, and entire story. Dickens can really weave a tale!

smile wreath santahat Ice Skating candycane

Nov 17th 2012 new

I had to get a procedure done yesterday morning and had get anesthesia so I couldn't go anywhere last night. I ended up doing laundry, reading about St. Francis of Assisi, and watched part of The Bells of St. Mary's. It was a nice relaxing night.

Nov 17th 2012 new

New night, still home alone.....LOL. But not a bad thing because I am pretty good company! laughing laughing

Nov 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Patrick-899707 said: I had to get a procedure done yesterday morning and had get anesthesia so I couldn't go any...
(Quote) Patrick-899707 said:

I had to get a procedure done yesterday morning and had get anesthesia so I couldn't go anywhere last night. I ended up doing laundry, reading about St. Francis of Assisi, and watched part of The Bells of St. Mary's. It was a nice relaxing night.

--hide--

Hello Patrick, hope you are doing better today. Praying for a full recovery.

Nov 17th 2012 new

watching the hockey game (the bulldog were out of town this weekend), eating ice cream, playing on the internet, hoping the cute new Battling eyelashes from downstate who exchanged a couple messages with me the last couple days would come online, but obviously she's not sitting home alone tonight, sigh...

Nov 17th 2012 new

(Quote) MaryAlice-97161 said: Yes, Lina, I'm with you about Christmas movies ... The Hallmark Channel is running...
(Quote) MaryAlice-97161 said:

Yes, Lina, I'm with you about Christmas movies ... The Hallmark Channel is running several weeks' worth of Christmas movies, so I'm all set!

Bring along the popcorn and drinks, and we're all set!

--hide--
Christmas programs, the classic movies and the classic Rudolph etal, are THE best. Oh, Polar Express is great fun too! wave

Nov 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: watching the hockey game (the were out of town this weekend), eating ice cream, playing on the i...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

watching the hockey game (the were out of town this weekend), eating ice cream, playing on the internet, hoping the cute new from downstate who exchanged a couple messages with me the last couple days would come online, but obviously she's not sitting home alone tonight, sigh...

--hide--

Maybe she is just playing hard to get. She would be a fool to overlook you from that close a distance.

Nov 17th 2012 new

Spoke to my mom long distance on the phone, and watched DateLine, then the news, hoping for lots of rain and went to bed. fluffy cloud

Nov 17th 2012 new

well, new night...but mostly same as last night. internet, hallmark channel ,grocery shopping and cleaning for Thanksgiving. just a normal weekend night...but did enjoy the moon while i was out, crescent moon...very big and bright.

Posts 31 - 40 of 64