Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Nov 17th 2012 new

Where is Mike Savage when we need him?

Nov 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: I can't believe how vicious and mean they are...O'Reilly shows clips on his show (I like...
(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said:

I can't believe how vicious and mean they are...O'Reilly shows clips on his show (I like O'Reilly because he is an idenpendent and not biased). So many of the liberal talk show hosts say things unimagineable....one was talking about how he wished someone dead but not in hell...he was talking about Laura Ingram I believe and how she was a b****. Of course we know how Sarah Palin got treated as a conservative female from all their website and twitters. We also know about their "comedians". They are horrible to women but they puport to support them. Anyway, he showed a whole bunch of clips last night....don't remember all of them but they were horrible.

I just don't get it.

Then, when Rush called Sandra Fluke a hoar all hell broke loose and he apologized....still loss some sponsors though.....that is the worse thing I ever heard the conservatives say about anyone though whereas the liberals tell people to die, etc.

Why?

Should conservatives stop being so Christian? (no, of course not)

--hide--
I haven't noticed conservatives calling for liberal talk shows to be taken off the air or demand that advertisers boycott them, but you see the reverse of that quite often.

Nov 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Brian-252799 said: Where is Mike Savage when we need him?
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

Where is Mike Savage when we need him?

--hide--

Savage is back on the air. You can also check out his website www.michaelsavage.wnd.com

Nov 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Peter-449116 said: (Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: I can't believe how vicious and mean they ...
(Quote) Peter-449116 said:

Quote:
Cheryl-409772 said:

I can't believe how vicious and mean they are...O'Reilly shows clips on his show (I like O'Reilly because he is an idenpendent and not biased). So many of the liberal talk show hosts say things unimagineable....one was talking about how he wished someone dead but not in hell...he was talking about Laura Ingram I believe and how she was a b****. Of course we know how Sarah Palin got treated as a conservative female from all their website and twitters. We also know about their "comedians". They are horrible to women but they puport to support them. Anyway, he showed a whole bunch of clips last night....don't remember all of them but they were horrible.

I just don't get it.

Then, when Rush called Sandra Fluke a hoar all hell broke loose and he apologized....still loss some sponsors though.....that is the worse thing I ever heard the conservatives say about anyone though whereas the liberals tell people to die, etc.

Why?

Should conservatives stop being so Christian? (no, of course not)

I haven't noticed conservatives calling for liberal talk shows to be taken off the air or demand that advertisers boycott them, but you see the reverse of that quite often.

--hide--
No kidding...if a businesses Christian values are not their values...they are going after them....big time.

Hey did you know Hobby Lobby is Christian...they are one of the ones that have a law suit again Obamacare...they got no where in the state justice system though...I hope they keep fighting. I think the post below just shows when they started...I don't think they won at the state level and if Obama appoints any more supreme court judges religous freedom is lost once and for all.

www.christianpost.com

Nov 17th 2012 new

(Quote) Peter-449116 said: I haven't noticed conservatives calling for liberal talk shows to be taken off the air or dem...

--hide--

Conservatives don't have too. There are so few long running Liberal talk show hosts. I have listened to a few and they are all dunmber than dirt. I don'tlisten to most of the Conservative ones either. Even those I would listen too I don't very often.

Nov 23rd 2012 new

(Quote) Paul-866591 said: Conservatives don't have too. There are so few long running Liberal talk show hosts. ...
(Quote) Paul-866591 said:

Conservatives don't have too. There are so few long running Liberal talk show hosts. I have listened to a few and they are all dunmber than dirt. I don'tlisten to most of the Conservative ones either. Even those I would listen too I don't very often.

--hide--
I don't know what about Chris Mathews and Maher...they both have quite the following and have been on the air a very long time and both are disgusting to say the least....funny one proclaims to be Catholic while the other proclaims to be atheist but both are equally sick and harmful.

Nov 23rd 2012 new

(Quote) Peter-449116 said: The next time a liberal talks to you like that, ask them if we should abolish our two party syste...

The next time a liberal talks to you like that, ask them if we should abolish our two party system, eliminate the Republican party, ban conservative talk radio and appoint the President dictator for life. I did just that recently, and the person couldn't come up with an answer.

--hide--

Don't bet that everyone will be so silent. There are quite a few mad enough to say "/expletive/, yeah!"

Pray for this country.

Praying rosary

Nov 24th 2012 new

(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said: I don't know what about Chris Mathews and Maher...they both have quite the following and hav...
(Quote) Cheryl-409772 said:

I don't know what about Chris Mathews and Maher...they both have quite the following and have been on the air a very long time and both are disgusting to say the least....funny one proclaims to be Catholic while the other proclaims to be atheist but both are equally sick and harmful.

--hide--

Don't forget that the one who says he is an atheist was raised Catholic until age13. But he was not raised Catholic very well and did not really learn much of the faith and distorts what little he remembers of it.

Nov 24th 2012 new

(Quote) Paul-866591 said: Don't forget that the one who says he is an atheist was raised Catholic until age13. ...

Don't forget that the one who says he is an atheist was raised Catholic until age13. But he was not raised Catholic very well and did not really learn much of the faith and distorts what little he remembers of it.

--hide--

Nov 24th 2012 new

(Quote) Paul-866591 said: Don't forget that the one who says he is an atheist was raised Catholic until age13. ...

--hide--
I didn't know that....I thought Maher's roots were jewish. I do think it was easy to be raised Catholic poorly....I don't think much of my sunday school education....learned more about our faith when I hit college, but only because I chose to and wanted to.

Posts 11 - 20 of 20