Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

11/17/2012 new
Good for you!!

(Quote) Loretta-678584 said: Ok, so I've lost thirty pounds. I had a friend help me take some newer pictures bit I still dont like the...
(Quote) Loretta-678584 said:

Ok, so I've lost thirty pounds. I had a friend help me take some newer pictures bit I still dont like the pictures. Dagnabbit! Some of them are blury. A couple of them were outside and my hair is blowing in funny ways.... and NO! I dont look like a super model with the fans blowing my hair in all the fun exciting ways either ha ha ha It is hard to take pictures of yourself. I have been trying to get help from my daughter but my kids schedules seem to be all over the map. Oh well, you will all have to just suffer for nmow with my picture as is. Anybody have picture issues that they would like to share?

--hide--
11/18/2012 new

(Quote) John-759808 said: Good for you!!
(Quote) John-759808 said: Good for you!!

--hide--
wave thanks John.

11/18/2012 new
That's wonderful!!! Congrats. hug
11/18/2012 new

highfive thumbsup You should be proud that you accomplished this much as I am of you. Praying that those who struggle to do the same thing are encouraged by your success.

11/18/2012 new

(Quote) Lilibeth-865123 said: That's wonderful!!! Congrats.
(Quote) Lilibeth-865123 said: That's wonderful!!! Congrats.
--hide--
Thanks Lilibeth... and I love your name...so pretty

11/18/2012 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said: You should be proud that you accomplished this much as I am of you. that those who struggle t...
(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said:

You should be proud that you accomplished this much as I am of you. that those who struggle to do the same thing are encouraged by your success.

--hide--
HEY ELIZABETH! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOOOUUUU!!!!!! Happy Birthday! I have received a couple of notes from folks who have shared info about their weightloss or struggles wince I have posted this. We all need to be encouraged to do what is in our best interest. God really wants what is great, honorable, holy, just, and right for us and part of that includes taking care of the temple of our souls which is the body right? So... folks, I know it can be a challenge but like any muscle you only have to do one thing at a time. Each part will eventually grow roots and become normal, the new normal. Just start by drinking one glass of water a day. EVERYDAY, drink it with a meal, if you aren't especially fond of water. You can do healthy changes in baby steps and eventually you will just be living better, healthier, and be prouder.! WE deserve all of that because God wants it for us!

11/18/2012 new

Oh, yes, picture issues. When I look at pictures of myself now, in my mind I still see the bigger me. I am still embarrassed to wear clothes that fit because I've tried to hide in clothes for so many years. I have a few friends who I trust about this, so I wear my new outfits when I am with them to try to get more comfortable. My health is so much better, I am so grateful for the ability to take better care of myself. Congratulations on what you have done. Enjoy, Loretta! You get a Gold Star!

11/18/2012 new

(Quote) Cindi-865715 said: Oh, yes, picture issues. When I look at pictures of myself now, in my mind I still see the bigger...
(Quote) Cindi-865715 said:

Oh, yes, picture issues. When I look at pictures of myself now, in my mind I still see the bigger me. I am still embarrassed to wear clothes that fit because I've tried to hide in clothes for so many years. I have a few friends who I trust about this, so I wear my new outfits when I am with them to try to get more comfortable. My health is so much better, I am so grateful for the ability to take better care of myself. Congratulations on what you have done. Enjoy, Loretta!

--hide--
FANTASTIC!!!! YOU GO GIRL!!! be proud

Posts 71 - 78 of 78