Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Another Saturday night alone, I certainly could use a reinforcing hug right now... SO GUYS AND GALS IF YOU NEED A HUG !!!

Let me know and I'M YOUR GIRL !!! rose hug lovestruck!

Nov 18th 2012 new

Hi Sheila,

Greetings from Pennsylvania! I'm sorry you are alone. You're not alone in being alone! I know the next six weeks will be a hard time for most singles, so I will keep you in my prayers.

Best regards,

George

Nov 18th 2012 new

hugs all-around

Nov 18th 2012 new
hug
Nov 18th 2012 new

(Quote) George-893977 said: Hi Sheila,Greetings from Pennsylvania! I'm sorry you are alone. You're not a...
(Quote) George-893977 said:

Hi Sheila,

Greetings from Pennsylvania! I'm sorry you are alone. You're not alone in being alone! I know the next six weeks will be a hard time for most singles, so I will keep you in my prayers.

Best regards,

George

--hide--
Thank you so much for your kindness George ! I would like to extend my prayers and best wishes for you, and for the upcoming holiday season as well !

God Bless,

SHEILA rose Praying

Nov 18th 2012 new

(Quote) Cindy-534370 said:
(Quote) Cindy-534370 said:
--hide--

Thank you lovely warm, and generous CINDY !!! hug Praying You get a Gold Star!

GOD bless, SHEILA rose rose

Nov 18th 2012 new

hug hug Sheila, I'm a night owl, too, so I'm sending you hugs to let you know that you're not the only one awake tonight on CM. wave

Nov 18th 2012 new
hug hug I think hugs may have been the best part if being at CM Phoenix last weekend. It helped brighten my whole week! hug
Nov 18th 2012 new
hug to those that and lonely and still can't find that special someone!
Nov 18th 2012 new
(Quote) Tom-432657 said: to those that and lonely and still can't find that special someone!
(Quote) Tom-432657 said: to those that and lonely and still can't find that special someone!
--hide--

Typo! boggled Meant to say are instead of and!
Posts 1 - 10 of 84