Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Another Saturday night alone, I certainly could use a reinforcing hug right now... SO GUYS AND GALS IF YOU NEED A HUG !!!

Let me know and I'M YOUR GIRL !!! rose hug lovestruck!

11/18/2012 new

Hi Sheila,

Greetings from Pennsylvania! I'm sorry you are alone. You're not alone in being alone! I know the next six weeks will be a hard time for most singles, so I will keep you in my prayers.

Best regards,

George

11/18/2012 new

hugs all-around

11/18/2012 new
hug
11/18/2012 new

(Quote) George-893977 said: Hi Sheila,Greetings from Pennsylvania! I'm sorry you are alone. You're not a...
(Quote) George-893977 said:

Hi Sheila,

Greetings from Pennsylvania! I'm sorry you are alone. You're not alone in being alone! I know the next six weeks will be a hard time for most singles, so I will keep you in my prayers.

Best regards,

George

--hide--
Thank you so much for your kindness George ! I would like to extend my prayers and best wishes for you, and for the upcoming holiday season as well !

God Bless,

SHEILA rose Praying

11/18/2012 new

(Quote) Cindy-534370 said:
(Quote) Cindy-534370 said:
--hide--

Thank you lovely warm, and generous CINDY !!! hug Praying You get a Gold Star!

GOD bless, SHEILA rose rose

11/18/2012 new

hug hug Sheila, I'm a night owl, too, so I'm sending you hugs to let you know that you're not the only one awake tonight on CM. wave

11/18/2012 new
hug hug I think hugs may have been the best part if being at CM Phoenix last weekend. It helped brighten my whole week! hug
11/18/2012 new
hug to those that and lonely and still can't find that special someone!
11/18/2012 new
(Quote) Tom-432657 said: to those that and lonely and still can't find that special someone!
(Quote) Tom-432657 said: to those that and lonely and still can't find that special someone!
--hide--

Typo! boggled Meant to say are instead of and!
Posts 1 - 10 of 84