Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Today is the 17th and

11/17/2012 new

Tomorrow I will be 52 years old. I was named after St. Elizabeth of Hungary by the nuns in the Catholic Hospital where I was born. Mom was our of it from going through so much difficulty having me. She is a tiny woman and I was 5 pounds and 10 ounces at birth and I came out tail end first.

11/18/2012 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said: Tomorrow I will be 52 years old. I was named after St. Elizabeth of Hungary by the nuns in th...
(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said:

Tomorrow I will be 52 years old. I was named after St. Elizabeth of Hungary by the nuns in the Catholic Hospital where I was born. Mom was our of it from going through so much difficulty having me. She is a tiny woman and I was 5 pounds and 10 ounces at birth and I came out tail end first.

--hide--

Now it is the 18th and I am 52 today.

11/18/2012 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said: Now it is the 18th and I am 52 today.

Now it is the 18th and I am 52 today.

--hide--

Is any one else a year older today? If so please check in and wish the person who posted just ahead of you a Happy Birthday and the one posting in the 199th post has to wish the one posting after as well as the one prior.

11/18/2012 new

Happy Birthday, Elizabeth!! party present Happy Birthday!

11/19/2012 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said: Is any one else a year older today? If so please check in and wish the person who po...

Is any one else a year older today? If so please check in and wish the person who posted just ahead of you a Happy Birthday and the one posting in the 199th post has to wish the one posting after as well as the one prior.

--hide--
happy birthday to elizabeth in peru indiana. no birthday for me today but ex will have his birthday on the 21st. happy birthday charley!!!

11/19/2012 new

(Quote) Helen-881220 said: happy birthday to elizabeth in peru indiana. no birthday for me today but ex will have his birthd...
(Quote) Helen-881220 said:

happy birthday to elizabeth in peru indiana. no birthday for me today but ex will have his birthday on the 21st. happy birthday charley!!!

--hide--

Happy Birthday Charlie Happy Birthday!

Posts 1 - 6 of 6